Spa Federation 2.0

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 08, 2012, 04:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

do you dislike FRENCH toast?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

French Toast is fine. Just not normal toast.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

what about Brazilian toast?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Ungatt Trunn II

Early version of the RSL Political Policy, the earliest I have ever found. To be used in the construction of the Grand Federation.

QuoteRSL POLITICAL POLICY
     approved version 1.1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents:
1. Various Groups
2. Powers and rules of those groups
3. Rules/laws
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Political groups of RSL:

1. Council

Consists of:

1 Head Chairman.
3-5 Council Members [To be Listed].

2. Military (SRA)

Consists of:

1 Grand General.
1 Head lieutenant.
1-3 Security Council members (In times of war).
Over 9000 soldiers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Various Branches.

(Note:Other Branches exist that have yet to submit their layout. )

1. DoF [Defenders of Spam].

We are here to protect innocent Spam from any hardships, we will serve loyally. We are the Police of Spam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powers and Rules of RSL.
-------------------------------------
Council:

Council members are to be appointed by the chairman. Their role is to decide what action RSL takes as a whole, as well as passing laws and otherwise changing RSL's rules.

Chairman:

The chairman has overall control over the council. They pick the succeeding chairman if the need arises. They have ultimate control but can be ousted if council votes for it and approval is made by the Grand General. If a member wishes to create a new branch of RSL, approval must be gained from the chairman AND the Grand General.

Military:

Grand General:

The Grand General has control over all of RSL's military assets, but is under direct control of the council. Before a new member is given full membership, it must be approved by the Grand General. Also Acts as head diplomat in the times of war.

Head lieutenant: Takes care of all of the little things for the Grand General. Takes control of SRA if need arises.

Security Council: Only exists in times of war. Members can either volunteer or be appointed by the Grand General. They make decisions regarding the well being of RSL and it's members. Can override any of the Grand Generals actions.

Over 9000 soldiers: One day they will serve a purpose.

Various Branches:

DoF [Defenders of Spam].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules/Laws:

Need to be Made.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008-2009 version 1.1  RSL policy. ONLY TO BE EDITED BY COUNCIL OR OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

There's a more complete version somewhere else.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think they were destroyed in the mod wars. Briar has the latest version on her computer though...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Camaclue

Ungatt Trunn II

I'll try to get a hold of Briar so she can email it to me or something.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I used to have a copy. But I guess not.

Briar

lol

I love how you posted RSL member singular.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?