Spa Federation 2.0

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 08, 2012, 04:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Submitted for your approval, on this date 2/8/2012.
Addressed to future Spa Mod Krowdon, prospect Commander of the Theoretical Grand Spa Federation (The Federation).

In broadest terms, The Federation shall exist as the combined sum of all spa organizations, groups, ect. And as such, it will serve as the representative of Spa as a whole and a means for cooperation, communication, empowerment, organization, and continuity of Spa in all forms of disaster which come the the Spammer mind.

Separate groups would operate as Nation-states within the Federation, given the right and responsibility to govern within their own body to a certain extent while at the same time making sure the group would adhere to Federal laws and customs, as well as maintain loyalty to the Federation. They could elect a sub-government in any way they see fit, but the government agreed upon within the group must be democratically elected as imposed by the Federation following the groups induction into GSF. They also have a single required position, Council member. One which they shall elect/appoint to serve in the Federal Council. (Think of State level governments in the US, but with a much larger degree of freedom)

The Federation itself would have a single ruling government residing over the military and all nation-states, a Grand Military, a Federal Council made up of officials from various nation-states, and any required auxiliary positions. The Federal Government is to be completely appointed by the residing Commander, unless that Commander desires otherwise or there is significant opposition to a certain member holding an office. In which case alternative steps will be taken to remedy the situation. Only citizens of the Federation may be given political offices.

Members of an absorbed nation-state will become civilians by default (those who have not achieved citizenship) unless they meet certain criteria (experienced spammer, RSL member, served in the Past Federation). They are civilians to the Federation, and citizens of their nation-state. But they serve the Federation first in any case. Military service or similar sacrifice will grant citizenship. Someone does not have to be part of a nation-state to become a civilian/citizen and can simply become a Federal civilian/citizen.

That is the basic construct. Very similar to the first Federation. The rest I hope will be built on to this model, and changes made as one may see fit.

That is all, enjoy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ringo the Communist

That sounds great!
Vive la Fédération!

Rakefur

Good to have you on board Ringo.  :)

As always, Ungatt, I am behind you 98.6%.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

I'm pretty okay with this. I'll have to go and reread it later and see if there's anything I missed.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

what about those who oppose your ideas and such? Will they be allowed in the Federation or shunned and hated by everyone?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Camaclue on February 08, 2012, 05:45:07 PM
what about those who oppose your ideas and such? Will they be allowed in the Federation or shunned and hated by everyone?
Well, I won't be the Commander. What ideals are you talking about anyway?
That is sorta the point of the council. To give members the ability to change the Federation in the ways they see fit. Anyone who is loyal to Spa and loyal to the Federation are welcome to join and be a member as long as they'd like and then some.

Quote from: Rakefur on February 08, 2012, 05:17:22 PM
Good to have you on board Ringo.  :)

As always, Ungatt, I am behind you 98.6%.
What about the other 1.4 percent?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dark Claws

Its adrift in space. My party is fighting to win the nomination, but if by some miracle *looks to the heavens* I win, I'll follow this plan.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Ungatt Trunn II

I think the Spa Federation should be inherently linked with the elections.

That is, after everything is official, we absorb control of the elections and parties. The election shall serve not only to choose the Spa Mod, but also the Commander (who is the spa mod).
But for now we are trying to gain control first!

In any case, the old prototype constitution which can provide information and a model to base things on.

QuoteUNITED SPA FEDERATION NATIONAL POLICY
VERSION 1.0; PENDING APPROVAL
ALL CONTENTS ARE TRUE AND NOT FALSE. ANY FALSE CONTENTS WILL BE ERADICATED. NONE EXIST.
AUTHOR: COMMANDER OF USF, UNGATT TRUNN II. 2011.
NO RIGHTS RESERVED.

THE CONTENTS HEREIN ARE PROPERTY OF THE UNITED SPA FEDERATION (USF, U.S.F., FEDERATION, THE FEDERATION, SF, S.F., SPA FEDERATION, THE SPA FEDERATION) AND THEREFOR ARE MEANT TO BE APPLIED WITHIN THAT ORGANIZATION. ATTEMPTS TO APPLY IN UNAUTHORIZED ORGANIZATIONS COULD RESULT IN MAIMING. THE SPA FEDERATION IS RESPONSIBLE, BUT SHALL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. COMPLAINTS ARE TO BE IGNORED. THE CONTENTS CAN BE ALTERED UP UNTIL OFFICIAL APPROVAL. FOLLOWING APPROVAL, MODIFICATIONS TO THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED WITH FULL SUPPORT OF THE STAFF OF THE FEDERATION. THE WORDS: RIGHTS, FREEDOM, LIBERTY; ARE TO BE USED IN ANY CONTEXT NEEDED TO RELAY THE MEANING IN THIS DOCUMENT. FALSE PRETENSES ARE TO BE EXPECTED, BUT ACCEPTED. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THIS DOCUMENT CAN AND WILL RESULT IN CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

PURPOSE OF THE FEDERATION: THE OFFICIAL PURPOSE OF THE FEDERATION IS TO PROMOTE NATIONALISITC AND MILITARISTIC IDEALS TO FURTHER THE ULTIMATE CAUSE OF THE SPA ROOM. THE FEDERATION IS TO SERVE AND PROTECT THE FATHERLAND. OUR ACTIONS SHALL FOLLOW THIS CREED. WE SHALL UNITE ALL SPAMMERS ACROSS OUR BOARDS FOR THE UNDYING CAUSE OF SPAM. OPPOSITION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

CIVILIAN-CITIZEN:

A CIVILIAN IS ANY MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION WHO HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING FOR THE SAKE OF SPA AND THE FEDERATION.
A CITIZEN HAS.

SUCH SACRAFICE IS:
1) MILITARY SERVICE
2) VOLUNTEER "MISC. DUTY"

RIGHTS OF A CIVILIAN:
RIGHT TO LIVE, RIGHT TO ENLIST, RIGHT TO DIE, RIGHT TO JOIN VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS.

RIGHTS OF A CITIZEN:
RIGHT TO LIVE, RIGHT TO RE-ENLIST, RIGHT TO DIE, RIGHT TO VOTE, RIGHT TO OBTAIN POLITICAL OFFICE, RIGHT TO PERSUE ENDEVOURS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR, RIGHT TO CREATE AND JOIN VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS.

POSITIONS:(MUST BE AT LEAST CITIZEN TO OBTAIN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING)

COMMANDER: TAKES ON SUPREME POLITICAL AND MILITARY ROLES. HAS AUTHORITY OVER EVERY INDIVIDUAL IN THE FEDERATION, BUT ANSWERS TO THEM AS A WHOLE.

SKY MARSHAL: SECOND IN COMMAND OF FEDERATION, MILITARY LEADER.

PRIME MINISTER: LOWER PRIORITY SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE FEDERATION, POLITICAL LEADER. OVERLOOKS MEETINGS, PLANS EVENTS, KEEPS ALL OTHER MINISTERS IN LINE.

MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS: ENSURES ALL ACTIVE PERSONNEL WITHIN THE FEDERATION ARE PREFORMING THEIR DUTIES, THAT EVERY ORGANIZATION IS FUNTIONING, AND THAT NONE ARE PLANNING TREASONOUS ACTIVITIES.

MINISTER OF PUBLIC RELATIONS: TAKES ACTION TO MAKE SURE THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF THE FEDERATION SUPPORTS THE FEDERATION AND ANY ACTION THEY HAVE AGREED TO TAKE. MUST MAINTAIN HIGH MORALE.

MINISTER OF WAR: CONTROLS POLITICAL ASPECTS OF THE MILITARY, INCLUDING FUNDING AND RECRUITMENT. REPRESENTS THEM IN THE FEDERAL COUNCIL.

MINISTER OF FOREIGN RELATIONS: MAINTAINS GOOD REALATIONSHIPS WITH ALL EXTERNAL BODIES OF THE BOARD. ALSO HELPS RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS TO THE FEDERATION.

MINISTER OF SPA DEFENSE: TAKES ANY AND ALL APPROPRIATE ACTIONS TO CREATE SAFETY WITHIN SPA. FOR SOLDIERS, POLITICIANS, AND CITIZENS ALIKE.

MINISTER OF JUSTICE: OVERLOOKS LEGAL SYSTEM OF SPA. PREFORMS CRIME PREVENTION, AND PUNISHMENT. DEALS WITH CRIMINALS. THIS INCLUDES TRIAL, INCARCERATION, AND EXECUTIONS.

MINISTER OF INTELLIGENCE: SECURES THE INTEGRITY OF THE FEDERATION, AND ALSO SECURES SENSITIVE INFORMATION FROM OUR ENEMIES. PROMOTES THE FEDERATION IN THE OUTSIDE REALMS.

OTHER POSITIONS NOT MENTIONED ARE EITHER: HONORARY POSITIONS, TEMPORARY POSITIONS, OR TECHNICAL POSITIONS. MAY BE BROUGHT UP ONLY WHEN NECESSARY.

FEDERAL MILITARY: UNDER DIRECT CONTROL OF THE SKY MARHSAL. OVERLOOKED BY MINISTER OF WAR.
INCLUDES:
1) MOBILE INFANTRY
2) FLEET MARINES
3) FLEET
4) SPECIAL FORCES
5) (FLEET OR MOBILE INFANTRY)OFFICER CORPS
6) MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

OTHER ORGANIZATIONS EXIST, BUT HAVE NOT BEEN NOTED DUE TO THEIR FOUNDER/LEADER NOT SUBMITTING THE APPRORTIATE INFORMATION AT THIS TIME. SHALL BE UPDATED.

LAWS OF THE FEDERATION:
1) NO TREASON
2) DO NOT DEFY THE COLLECTIVE ACTION OF THE FEDERATION
3) OTHER LAWS PROBABLY EXIST.

COLLECTIVE ACTION: THIS IS A UNIQUE PROPERTY OF THE FEDERATION. WHEN WE, AS A WHOLE, AGREE TO COLLECTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN A CERTAIN, PREDETERMINED ACTION, ALL MEMBERS OF THE FEDERATION ARE TO COMPLY. THIS IS TO ENSURE UNITY AND VICTORY FOR THE FEDERATION.

REMOVAL FROM POLITICAL OFFICE:
FOR COMMANDER: 3/4 VOTES FROM MINISTERS, APPROVAL FROM SKY MARSHAL.
ALL ELSE: 1/2 VOTES FROM MINISTERS.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE BUT A SUMMERY, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS NEW IDEAS ARE SUBMITTED AND SECTIONS ADDED.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dark Claws

Okay then... check your mail box.

Like an assistant

Ungatt Trunn II

Done and done.

The legendary "Basics of the Spa Federation" post, collaborated by Rakefur and to be used in the creation of the New Federation.

QuoteTHE FEDERATION FOR DUMMIES
Many ask, few know. How does the Federation work? What is the difference between a citizen and a civilian? Why do we require Federal service for citizenship? Well, it's all about the way the world works! And the world, citizen, does indeed work. It has unified spa and even civilized some parts of the forums.
However, this we all know. Instead, how about some answers for your eager minds? What IS the difference between a citizen and civilian? A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, a civilian does not (or has yet to do so). A citizen has more rights than the civilian. These include: The ability to vote, the ability to run for political office, the ability to take on policing roles, and full support from the Federation. But why require Federal service to obtain these rights? Because these rights allow an individual to have power over the lives of others! And if one is to dictate the lives of others, he must first be willing to die for that right. If he has that resolve, then surely he is worthy of the power that would be granted to him.

JOIN UP NOW!
Do you have what it takes to fulfill your duty to the Federation? Federal Service should be imperative to any young civilian looking to further spamkind. Our powerful and advanced military has everything it needs to win save one, YOU! We need troopers! And with so many looking to end our way of life, it's no wonder! Anyone can join but remember, you give up once during your duty you will never be given the chance again! After you fulfill your oath to the Federation, you will be granted full Citizenship! Just like our forefathers intended. And who says you can't become a career soldier? Opportunities await you in the Federal Service. And even more after. Remember, Service guarantees citizenship!

You have more or less two options to achieve citizenship.
1) You can serve in the military. This is the most common option.
2) You can volunteer yourself for misc. duty. This could include being used for science experiments, or meat shields. As you can expect this one is usually avoided.
OR you can stay a civilian, and while you are still a member of the Federation, you have fewer rights than a citizen.
NOTE: IF YOU WERE PART OF THE LATE REDWALL: SPAMLORDS, you do not have to go through Federal Service.

You could end up in one of the following parts of the military depending on your intelligence, starting with the easiest to join and descending to the most demanding:
1) Mobile Infantry
2) Fleet Marines
3) Fleet
4) Special Forces
5) (Fleet or Mobile Infantry) Officer Corps
6) Military Intelligence

FEDERATION MOTTO: In vino veritas

PROTOTYPE FEDERATION ANTHEM
The flag on high! The men fought bravely!
SF marches to the future.
Troopers shot by Spamlords and the moderators
March in spirit within our ranks.
Clear the Spa for the Federation,
Clear the Spa for the Troops!
Spammers are filled with hope, when they see the Eagle,
The day of gold and spam is dawning!
The Mod's warning is posted for the last time!
We all stand ready for the fight!
With SF's flags flying for the Spa,
Our cause shall be heard by all!
SF marches to the future.
Troopers shot by Spamlords and the moderators
March in spirit within our ranks.
***Needs revision. All suggestions welcome.***

The Federation isn't perfect, not by a long shot. But it is our best chance. And it can be shaped by those who have a voice within it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dark Claws

Like an assistant

Rakefur

This is a taste of The Grand Spa Federation *insert cool name here* Army under Commander Ungatt Trunn:
**Video Removed**
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

Why would you post it then?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I've watched that movie so much I have literally memorized that entire speech.
DIE HIPPIE DIE