The plan

Started by Shadow, February 05, 2012, 09:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Blobfish has about the same idea as me
except for him being immortal and not wanting trolls on.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

And I don't like Blobfish.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Nor do I. But I also dislike the trolls
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

The trolls are more interesting than 65% of the posters here.

Yeah yeah go ahead and make your snarky comment but what I said is true!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I like when there's troll drama. Likewise example, the Fondly Regard topic with the love confession.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

YOU WANT DRAMA? I'LL GIVE YOU DRAMA! SPAMMER DRAMA!

Excuse me Krowdon, but I have not given you permission to use my genetic data to make a modified clone with Camaclue! That is absolutely horrendous! Are you ready to die? I hope so because as soon as you respawn I plan to kill you again just so you know I mean business and not pay the cheese fine!

To hell with fines I am the law, with my lawn mower of justice!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I don't want to make a clone with Camaclue. I don't like clones.

Ungatt Trunn II

You had best support UTE when you win so I can continue that research thing I had going on. If I can FIND IT!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But that made clones.

Although getting a clone of me was amusing. And I am currently curled up under a bunch of blankets and phone posting. I hate phone posting, but boy am I comfortable right now.

Ungatt Trunn II

Clones are the only way for spammers to reproduce! We are an immortal race cursed by intro-species inert protoclast unuminosis.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We dont need to reproduce. Not yet.

Camaclue

LOL
*does a jig on top of the UTE*
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Firetooth

Briar, you should join deep sea party. Cam is already aligned to our cause.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Krowdon on February 06, 2012, 09:21:26 PM
We dont need to reproduce. Not yet.

We need armies! Waves upon savage waves on me, charging at the enemy while perhaps arguing among themselves.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

*Night Wolf seal of approval*