Do you want me to continue being Spa Mod

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 04, 2012, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Punch the screen and turn in a circle three times. That should get you a solid answer.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I need a hard boiled fella to sleuth this problem.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But how is a nervous broad supposed to feel safe in this town?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Neither do criminal scum! Beat them at their own game!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

*sigh*

Fine, I'll make you an automatic crossbow with explosive bolts.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow Assassin

If you don't like guns get a crossbow. I don't need to watch sexy and I know it everybody's told me about it.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 04, 2012, 09:39:04 PM
*sigh*

Fine, I'll make you an automatic crossbow with explosive bolts.

Sweet. Its almost like a gun. But not.

Ungatt Trunn II

I, myself, shall carry a Colt .45 Peacemaker with nickel plating and pearl grips. The words "No U!" engraved on the barrel... and gold trim.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I still have that gold gun you gave me many threads ago.

Ungatt Trunn II

Use it wisely, golden bullets are hard to come by!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow Assassin

I got a giant knife cause as Swazi man says 'you have to have a bigger knife then the other guy'