Do you want me to continue being Spa Mod

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 04, 2012, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Dunt watch teh sxy & I kno it video

trust meh.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't know what you're talking about, so duly noted.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Also I request that Muse communicate his reasons for... whatever his opinion is. Hopefully he will also clear that up.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I don't know the lyrics.

Maybe later. You know what songs been stuck in my head?

Ungatt Trunn II

Nope. Probably because you have not watched Tombstone  :'(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

For some reason, Camptown Races is stuck in my head. I must of heard it somewhere.

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

That song is mentioned, if not featured, in the great western film "Tombstone".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

An angry drunkard demands that Doc Holiday (who is busy playing Nocturne) to play that song (or any song by Stephen Foster). Doc Holiday refuses.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Lol. I'm listening to it now. My life is incomplete until I solve this.