repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I love lewis carol! great post!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

Alice in Wonderland is possibly the most interesting piece of literature I have ever read, and that poem is pure gold.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

fexfighter

i prefer the newer version of alice in wonder land which is supposed to be the real story, "The looking glass wars"
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Briar

Hey fex, who wrote that book?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Peace Alliance

been a while since i've written the last word here....

This topic doesn't let up eh!

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

I know eh! it's just nag nag nag

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on December 15, 2008, 07:18:40 PM
Hey im not fat  >:(
no, but this chris is, chris, will you help me find him? :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

idunno

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

wow 12 days! well done firetooth! You almost won (just eternity left to go)

Firetooth

Briar

♪♫♪♫ This is the post that never ends,♪♫♪♫
                                                                             ♪♫Yes it goes on and on my friends ♪♫
                                                         ♪♫♪Some people started posting here not knowing what it was,♪♫♪♫
                                                                  ♪♫And they'll continue posting here forever just because♪♫
                                                                                                   (repeat)