repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Just watch, its...  interesting
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

fexfighter

Guess what its that time of year when pumpkins are carved and candy is bought, not to mention the costumes.        Its  >:D >:DHALLOWEEN >:D >:D  ya lots of candy   

I like pumpkin pie    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pie
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

last... word... dying...

must... be... last...

poster...

fexfighter

how many posts is a maximum?     devil lama >:D >:D >:D >:D sorry just had to say that

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

fexfighter

yay devil lama     how did you do that. do you own a lama?

Ruatine

lol No, I just searched for "devil llama" on Google Images. It was the first picture to come up.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ungatt Trunn II

Non devilish ocelot.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ruatine

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gorak

me and a friend taking care of those devilish cans
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

fexfighter

that cat is scary.    It was so funny,  i came home and all three of my cats were curled up in my chair,  the second i came into the room they all lifted up there heads and stared me down     

Ruatine