repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

Firetooth

Borison
Last month, I did nothing. I sat in a corner all month with my friends paperclip and chip(jk)
then again...
(jk)
but...
::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I didn't do too much last month, just normal school and normal life, a bit well... boring

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gorak on June 10, 2008, 10:31:50 AM
last month, I street raced again for the first time in years
(ohhh, how the addiction still holds)

Heh, i raced in my truck last night....ok can someone tell me how to post a picture on the forums i never did figure that one out lol :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

type in

paste the pic's link in there. You can also do that by clicking the picture thingy. Move your pics to photobucket for this.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

Last month I ran over an armadillo as I drove to college.

thomaskreisman

gloobigooshiquiquanaboo is what I am going to name my new pet ravin

Gorak

Quote from: Shadow on June 10, 2008, 11:31:06 AM
Did you win?

yes, but I wasn't driving my car,
twas my roommates 95 Z28 1LE

spanked a late model, riced prelude
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 10, 2008, 03:53:44 PM
gloobigooshiquiquanaboo is what I am going to name my new pet ravin
me too, that's my middle name ;)

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Peace Alliance

You know, I spend most of my life trying not to be prideful because of my deep, and bitter hate toward pride... But i will admit, that for some reason i have ALWAYS been proud of starting this topic!

I knew it was a stroke of genius when i first thought it up. When it hit me, i could hardly hold myself back from starting it! And now look! My legacy has carried on for years and years, thousands of posts, and many MANY people have wasted SOOOOO many hours here...

Overall, how many hours in peoples lives do you think i have wasted? A lot eh? Thats AWESOME! The world is too darn stressful! Now we have this topic to come home to after a long day of work, or even worse a long day at school (thats right, i still remember how bad school was).

This topic has been going on for so long that the idea "Hey, i'll just spam the thread with smileys so nobody wants to load the page" Has come up... what 3 times by now? Always be different people who had no idea it had already been done in this very topic!

RWL is hard enough to kill... Think how hard it would be to kill this topic?

Also, if you're still reading this i have officially wasted MORE of your time!

woo

Sharptooh

Darn more wasted time!
lol  :D

bjornredtail

Well, if the smilies' expiration was set correctly, it wouldn't be a problem. Your browser would simply cache them and they would load near instantly every time.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!