*Gives Saladin some H-bombs and his own feral cat army*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Saladin

*Thanks Ungatt , then gives him a space shuttle to escape in*
*Changes properties of nitrogen to make it flammable, then blows up the world*
*Eats popcorn in space spa*
Starfish love you

Gen. Volkov

Quote*wonders if sharptooth got that idea from Indiana Jones  then  wonders how a fridge would even stand a chance against an H-bomb considering they are much stronger than an atom bomb then shoots 5000 H-bombs at all the spas and adds onto the numbers of the feral cat army*

That was just about the silliest thing in the whole movie. That fridge would have been toast.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

[Indiana Jones Spoiler]
You think a fridge surviving an atomic blast is the silliest thing in a movie that centers around aliens bringing modern technology to natives?
[/Spoiler]

It was also a Lead Lined fridge, so that explains everything
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

accually ungatt if you dropped an H-Bomb on the spa the went and relaxed in it you would die from radiation with your army two
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: The Obliterator on June 02, 2008, 12:55:57 AM
accually ungatt if you dropped an H-Bomb on the spa the went and relaxed in it you would die from radiation with your army two

Ummmm hello? Antimatter shield? lol because of air, outside of my shield there is a constant explosion (air is made of matter) and my army is inside it and leave through a teleportion beam mounted on one of those sumo guys and is powered by the antimatter. Plus the feral cats mates really fast due to a genetic modification done by Dr. evil so even the ones that do die are immediately replaced.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Saladin

Quote from: windhound on June 01, 2008, 10:00:49 PM
[Indiana Jones Spoiler]
You think a fridge surviving an atomic blast is the silliest thing in a movie that centers around aliens bringing modern technology to natives?
[/Spoiler]

It was also a Lead Lined fridge, so that explains everything

Grrrr... I haven't seen that movie yet. Even though it stated spoiler I saw it all at once.
Starfish love you

Peace Alliance

Quite a /dirty/ way to win Last Word *scowls*

Alazar is Back

yeah i know....its bs
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

*computer commits suicide*

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

thomaskreisman

Peace Alliance

forum used to have a way to limit smileys per post, but i can't find it anymore

Sharptooh

I remember looking at a giant quote pyrmaid here and it completely frozre our desktop, then it is really cheap

Sharptooh

Drinks milk too, hhmmm milk

The Lady Shael

I heard somewhere that milk has high amounts of estrogen...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.