repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

some people compare the Twilight series with Harry Potter and I don't see the comparison at all

Harry Potter appeals to both males and females of a variety of ages....Twilight, not so much
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Yeah I dont see the comparison either...Harry potter=awesome
                                                                            Twilight=dumb

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 01, 2009, 09:51:30 PM
Yeah I dont see the comparison either...Harry potter=awesome
                                                                            Twilight=dumb

Absolutely agree with you 100%!! too bad I won't be able to see the next movie when it comes out (Harry Potter i mean)  :'(
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Why not? Cause the movies suck so much compared to the books?

Briar

no...I'm going to be off digging in the dirt when it comes out and won't be able to see it until I get back

and the movies /are/ getting better as they go along

Night Wolf

Off diggin' in the dirt? ???
What are you gonna be doing?

Briar

I'm an Archaeologist....it's what I do

Night Wolf

Thats pretty cool I always thought that would be interesting. If you dont mind me asking what will you be diggin' up?

windhound

...dead things I suspect

The similarity between Twilight and Harry Potter is that they both made their female authors filthy rich
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

Really now, dead things? How ever did you guess that one? :P

And as for harry potter there was one thing I forgot to mention I havent really liked them since the original dumbledor(spelled that wrong im sure) died...for some reason I just dont like the new guy.

windhound

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 01, 2009, 10:48:27 PM
And as for harry potter there was one thing I forgot to mention I havent really liked them since the original dumbledor(spelled that wrong im sure) died...for some reason I just dont like the new guy.
ditto.
its ok though, 'cause [obvious spoiler]Dumbledor dies in this movie anyways[/spoiler]
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

Yeah this is true, that kinda sucks that he dies though, dumbledor was always my favorite character.

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 01, 2009, 10:32:16 PM
Thats pretty cool I always thought that would be interesting. If you dont mind me asking what will you be diggin' up?

In a simplified version, I'll be trying to establishing a late Pleistocene age on early cultural occupation in the Lower Snake River area. but that is really simplified.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 01, 2009, 07:34:43 PM
Nothing I will EVER read. Vampires EAT humans they dont protect them or whatever, stupid stupid stupid. >:(
Makes me mad just thinkin' about it.

I like the Romance :D

And the wolves.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

I hate all of it, except for the wolves.
Not that I've watched it, but after being forced to read 4pages, I gave up.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.