repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Starfish love you

Briar

the bird was never the word
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Marell

Quote from: Gorak on May 18, 2009, 01:49:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tal097ek3JQ

:o Wow thats your band?! Nice cover man.

Quote from: Briar on May 18, 2009, 11:05:36 PM
the bird was never the word

Everybodies heard the bird is the word.

Gorak

that was a couple weeks ago
played it a little fast, but I like it better that speed
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Mr.Grimm

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mr.Grimm

Thank you, thank you very much! I'll try not to bother people to much on here... :wink:

Briar

Finally the identity of Volg is revealed!

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on May 21, 2009, 11:28:42 AM
Finally the identity of Volg is revealed!
Didn't know I was popular here! If I knew that, I would've joined long ago! Quick question, is this the good kind of popular, or the one where I'm hated on the forums?

Briar

I don't think there have been any discussions about you on the forums.... I've just always been curious because for several rounds in a row you and I went at each other.

Mr.Grimm

Has it already been several rounds? I thought it was a round three...  Who were you when we went against each other? I lose track some times on who wants me dead. ;)

I think I was in the forums once when I helped Night Wolf kill Ungatt Trunn when I think about.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 21, 2009, 11:38:07 AM
Has it already been several rounds? I thought it was a round three...  Who were you when we went against each other? I lose track some times on who wants me dead. ;)

I think I was in the forums once when I helped Night Wolf kill Ungatt Trunn when I think about.

Aye ya were, I think thats when he called you my little assasin, but I could be mistaken. And do you fight agains everyone or what?

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 21, 2009, 12:21:30 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 21, 2009, 11:38:07 AM
Has it already been several rounds? I thought it was a round three...  Who were you when we went against each other? I lose track some times on who wants me dead. ;)

Aye ya were, I think thats when he called you my little assasin, but I could be mistaken. And do you fight agains everyone or what?
He said I was the poltiest assassin he had ever met so that most count for something! I could ask you the samething about fighting everone Mr.Take on every one in question! :P

Night Wolf

Me? why what do you mean Im the kind gental type wouldnt hurt a fly. :wink: