repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Gorak

Quote from: Briar on February 13, 2009, 10:26:30 AM

And on that note...this is becoming far too serious spam.  Lighten up, guys.   :)

I don't do light
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Nice lookin family ya got there Wondy

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

I almost feel bad making fun of fat people
but dangit, they do it to themselves
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Firetooth

Whine :D (look closely at the side of the cracker box)

If that image looks familar it's cos I used it before ages ago...just unearthed it looking through my pics

Quote from: Firetooth on June 02, 2008, 03:41:56 PM
Exactly.
At valhall, i was killed.
I was treated like "Poop" ingame, but I never recieved one personal insult or flame. That is why I prefer it. Jiji taught me a bit and death helped me out without me even asking.
Did I get that treatment here?
I have several other promi's I can play. Your site isn't even the top of my iceberg.
Sorry saladin, you dont know what's going on at all. Enjoy your stay at rwl saladin. I still have your msn btw ;)
I think you wouldn't want to stay if you've basically been called a backstabber who betrayed the site just to try to win a pathetic game and been told to leave because you're a stupid noob who can't play.
Goodbye. ;)
Enjoy that whine snare :D

;)

Firetooth

Shadow

That donut makes me hungry
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Firetooth

beans...Beans...BEANS!

Still hungry shadow? I always keep some horse radish with me :P

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..