repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

lol, I thought you might have repeated yourself again
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I just found out that in the book Holes, there is a character named Zero.

:D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I love Zero (the character from Holes mind you, none of your anime junk)

he's a funny little guy.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Yeah. I watched the movie last night. 'S not as good as the book. But I still enjoyed it.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

really? I like the movie waaaay better than the book. Which is rare for me.

Krowdon

Did you see Twilight?

Or not cause you all are Twilight haters.

Briar

>.> <.<  yes....*hangs head in shame*  just saw it the other day.  

and NOW I have read the stupid books because the movie was sooo disjointed and didn't have any depth and left sooo many things open character and plot wise......stupid Twilight

Krowdon

I read all four books. i nearly suffered a heart attack during the fourth one. definately didn't see some things coming.

Briar

don't say anymore....thanks to that stupid movie I'm going to reading them when I get the chance

Krowdon

Its Ok Briar.

We all read things we dont want to.

Like, I never wanted to read InuYasha. But Takara was all like, READ IT!!!

So when i went to go buy VK, I also bought InuYasha.

Liked it more than I thought I would.

Briar

I can't believe you just compared my situation with anime....*sigh*

though I guess we all have our own interests...

Krowdon

sorry. couldnt think of a better example. and Im not talking about the Anime, I was talking about the Manga.

Briar

what's the difference?

Krowdon

I think that the Books are called Manga and the Television shows are Anime.

Briar

hm....learned something new today