repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 02:12:55 PM
If you destroy the world that belongs to me, mortal, I will destroy you! With muh tazer lazer!
And I will destroy you on reg!
Quote from: Krowdon on June 06, 2009, 02:19:02 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 06, 2009, 01:58:32 PM
Sorry. That what happens when you're up all night reading a good book...

What book would that be?
Montmorency on the rocks.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Destroy me on Reg and you'll have half of the Blackwater PMC on your front door!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

But your half of Blackwater PMC will  have to fight my half of it. So neither of us win.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon, feel like working as my body guard?

Krowdon

No way dude.

Your on your own.

Ungatt Trunn II

(We're sorry. Ungatt Trunn enterprises is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment due to a surge in the electrical output of our generators. Please standby for an employee or simulated employee to respond in full to your question or statement)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on June 06, 2009, 02:34:00 PM
No way dude.

Your on your own.
Drat. I needed a human shield...

Night Wolf

Aww did I miss Briar :(
But to answer he question I was mostly on second part sometimes on 3rd but not usually.
Oh and Ive been logged on here longer than briar,Total time logged in: 6 days, 22 hours and 41 minutes.
:D

Krowdon

Wow. im gonna need to pull some all nighters to catch up with Night Wolf.

Mr.Grimm

Wow... Maybe you should read a book?

Night Wolf

I dont read much anymore I draw...did you see my latest drawing?

Mr.Grimm