repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Yeah its been over a year since I played...

Briar

my high school marching band was about the same size as yours...I love band jokes and band people in general
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Yeah band jokes and people are pretty funny... there was this one junior that always used to come up and hug me like a fricken gorilla. And he called me Bert too cause he couldnt say my last name :D

Briar

there was a bari player who used to go "meow" at random points in class...really annoyed my teacher
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Hehe that sounds funny...

Briar

in truth he was a real jerk...which section did you find the most annoying?

Night Wolf

I think percusion was most annoying because they never listened...but unfortunalty my section(excluding me of course) was kinda anoying too.

Briar

I always found the flutes to be the whinningist and the altos to think they were all that.  The percussionists were pretty annoying...they always need instruction repeated to them or they wouldn't be ready at the down beat. 

Trumpet aren't annoying...they just don't care what others think of them because all we need is our egos to hold us up ;)

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 06, 2009, 01:01:39 AM
I always found the flutes to be the whinningist and the altos to think they were all that.  The percussionists were pretty annoying...they always need instruction repeated to them or they wouldn't be ready at the down beat. 

Trumpet aren't annoying...they just don't care what others think of them because all we need is our egos to hold us up ;)
Wow that sounds exactly like my band. And our trumpet players just liked to have a good time...oh and yeah about the egos :D

Briar

Well we can't help it...the band would be nothing without us  :D

Night Wolf

Best section ever...and the coolest ;)

Briar

why are people so jealous of our awesomeness?

Night Wolf

Because they wish they could be cool enough to play the trumpet.

Briar

they will never achieve such awesome coolness...never

Night Wolf

Not even in a million years shall they achieve our cool awesomeness