repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Its way more fun when the 3 of us are on.

Four w/ Grimm
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

To bad Briar left though huh?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

yeah she said she was gonna be gone for a bit.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

i would be interested to see what I look like in the future.

And what Career I chose.

Night Wolf

Oh All the things Id like to see.*thinks about the future*

Krowdon

I wonder If Axan is gonna be a Biology Professor. He wants to.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Axan is one of my Freinds. He hates when I talk about Zero. :D

he thinks some of the characters reactions in that Manga are irrational.

he LOVES Lolcats though.

Night Wolf

Hmmm, I see the only thing Id want to see If I were able to look in the future would be whether on not I become a character designer or not and whether or not I ever get a girlfriend...dont care about anything else.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 05, 2009, 08:30:22 PM
Hmmm, I see the only thing Id want to see If I were able to look in the future would be whether on not I become a character designer or not and whether or not I ever get a girlfriend...dont care about anything else.

Good luck with that.

Night Wolf

Krowdon