repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

well...in 1984 2+2=5
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Sweet Picture night Wolf.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

dude..you need to make it smaller....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I like Big Pictures. Didnt you see my siggie a few weeks ago?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

So what do  you guys think and Briar thats less than half its original size believe it or not.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

well thank you, Briar? Grimm?

Briar

i had to copy it into Word to get a better look at it....I think it is really good...it just needs to be smaller

Night Wolf

Yeah sorry my scanner blows things way out of proportion and I have a 27" Computer screen so it doesnt seem that big to me :D

Krowdon

Briar

Night Wolf

Krowdon what ever type of picture you posted on that other topic it killed my computer...It took me like ten minutes to only load half the fricken thing. :D
And thats awesome Briar

Briar

Redwall: The Movie...coming in 2011

Krowdon

I've known about the Redwall movie.

And I thought We were posting big pictures.

Briars didnt come through.

And My picture was Zero. 

Night Wolf

I see that now and A REDWALLL MOVIE!!!!!!!