repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I feel bad that Gladr has to spend a long time trapped in the stone.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I actually thought that was the best book thus far...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Yeah....but now im all mad thinking about it again....Gladr should have killed thorn his old and stronger and he was mad he should have been like the incredible hulk and just laid down the law to that fricken traitor.

Are you crazy briar...now I know your off yer hinges.

Krowdon

i read Eragon four times, Eldest twice and Brisingr once.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Ive read eragon I believe at least a dozen times since last year and Ive actually only read eldest once and then I wasted a whole month trying to get through Brisingr to be disapointed about the whole thing AND find out that it wasnt the end of the series.

I think if he would have cut out all the crap he could have easily finished it that book.

Krowdon

Im glad theres gonna be another

Briar

Eragon didn't have much original material....Eldest was good, but Brisingr is probably the best thus far...the character are finally finding themselves and we've started to move away from LOTR and Star Wars
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

i cant wait for the fourth one!  We finally get to know who the last Egg will hatch for! 

*dances*

Night Wolf

Yeah I guess so but it was still boring....Cant wait for the last one, and who said that one is going to hatch for anyone?
If it hatches for anyone my bets on Roran...

Krowdon

I want the last rider to be an Elf.

or maybe a dwarf.

Night Wolf

If its a dwarf it would be orik...but I belive it cant possibly be a dwarf because If I remember correctly Only elves and humans could become riders.

Krowdon

I think thats correct.

But a Dwarf would still be cool.

Night Wolf

Deadly too, just think of a battle axe made off that magic steal...that would look so fricken awesome.That gives me an awesome idea!!! Thank you krowdon.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

What happened to Briar?