Vanish like smoke.

Marlfox!

What steals upon the silent air,
Gleaming fangs, mottled fur,
A deadly axeblade lying there.

Marlfox!

Nobeast living can hide from thee,
O thou who treads invisibly,
Cross hill and vale, through woods and rocks.

Marlfox!
Marlfox!
Marlfox!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I like his Dutchman series more now
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I like Redwll better than the Dutchman series.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Really? They are really good...it was kinda like the next step of reading after Redwall....he wrote them for his maturing readers
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Hmmmm, didnt know that either I didnt even know there was more than one.

A wee bit off topic but have either of you read the inheritance trilogy...Or series as it is now?

Briar

wait...is that the Eragon books and stuff?

Krowdon

I read it!

i own Eragon and Brisingr, but not Eldest.

S'you know when the 4th ones coming out?

Night Wolf

Briar yes that is eragon and stuff

I own Eragon and eldest but not brisingr...Have you read that one?

Krowdon

I read Brisingr! It was pretty good.

Some things surprised me.

Night Wolf

How could you think Brisingr was good...it was dreadfully boring half the fricken book eragon was with the dwarves trying to elect a new king. The only good parts were the soldiers that felt no pain...the attack on the varden and the end battle which really made me mad. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Krowdon

i liked it...

And did you Know that on the game My Sims Kingdom, there is a character named Yuki and she has Vampire fangs?

I Lol'd

Night Wolf

About the worst book I've ever read and him killing off oromis and gladr just completly ruined it...If it werent for his flaming sword I would have burned the book and spit on its ashes...

Krowdon

yeah. I was sad when they died.

i was all like 'aww.' :'(

Night Wolf

WHat really made me mad was after oromis was dieing and gladr was racing to the ground oromis   just gave up stupid quiter, then Gladr gets all mad and stuff and it makes you think oh yeah the giant old dragon is gonna kick some young dragon [behind], then he dies to. >:( GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR