repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

No. It might taste Very good.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Im not sure but I think they may be endangered or protected

Krowdon

Oh. Never mind then.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

i learned fruit bats are supposed to be pretty tasty
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Dont know...Im not sure If we have fruit bats around here I do belive all we have are brown bats

Krowdon

I saw a bat in my neighborhood once.

Night Wolf

caught a baby bat two summers ago...ugly little buggers.

Krowdon

I once almost got bucked off a pony.

Briar

You guys have no idea what a Nutria is, huh
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Briar

Krowdon

Oh. My. God.

That things scary.

Briar

they're mean too...but it is totally legal and encouraged to kill them

Night Wolf

I knew what it was I just left before I saw you ask. encouraged to kill em eah. >:D

Briar