repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Takara had some moles in her yard once.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 05, 2009, 11:31:49 AM
and pigs and prairie dogs too I assume
No prairie dogs...Your never going to guess just give up briar

Briar

NEVER!! *wishes Mr. Grimm was here to join the fun*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Wonder where the little luck curser is anyway? hes normally here by now.

Briar

maybe he had plans for the day
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Krowdon

are there badgers where you live Night Wolf?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I've always wanted to see a badger...we  have nutrias instead  :-\

Night Wolf

Yes there are but Ive never seen one they live underground and only come out at night so only very luck people get to see them.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

My old science teacher who is almost 60  belive said hes only seen one once in his entire life.

Krowdon

I've only seen pictures.

Night Wolf

Yup thats all Ive seen unfortunatly....my neighbor two roads over had one in his yard once...I didnt get to see it though. :(

Krowdon

He should have caught and eaten it.

Night Wolf

Eaten a BADGER? are you crazy?