repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

lucky! I  have mosquitos. -__-
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Hmmmm.

We have Grasshoppers.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yup we  got grasshoppers as well. We've got June Bugs to.

Briar

No fireflies here  :-\

When I visited Wisconsin several years back, I saw them one night....wish they lived here.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

yeah.

I wish we had Moose where I lived, but its too far south.

Briar

Moose? really?  Well we have elk, but they are pretty common i guess
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Briar

Mmmm....now I want jerky

Night Wolf

I love venisin jerky
I wish we had wolves here....

Krowdon

Ditto! And I want Foxes too.

Briar

don't you guys have a rampant pig population or something? I thought I heard something on the news...

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Rampant pig population?
But we got foxes here and coyotes

Briar

and pigs and prairie dogs too I assume