repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Briar

don't knock it till you try it
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I've never had turnips and I dont much care for apple sauce so Im pretty sure I wont like it.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

I love plain apples but for some reason dont like them in any other form except apple cider and apple juice.

Briar

Raw apples have to be crunchy for me to eat them...I don't like the mushy kinds

Night Wolf

Well thats kinda obvious mushy apples are just gross. Do you like green or red, and arent there yellow apples?

Briar

I like red delicious and granny smith....but again, they have to be hard.  I'm not a fan of Gala apples

Night Wolf

I like just about any type of green apple, the red ones dont have that much flavor and the yellow ones are too sweet.

Briar

Green apples make the best pies imo

Night Wolf

There are no good apple pies IMO.

Briar

The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.    >:(

You've never had a good apple pie you mean..store pies are bad in general....homemade is the way to go

Night Wolf

Nope I just dont like apple pie.

Mr.Grimm

Macintosh is the way to go. I never had apple pie though...

Briar

where do you people live!!!! you both are in serious need of a good pie