*Relaxes in the spa*

Started by The Lady Shael, May 24, 2008, 11:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

*Slips out of his clothes to escape the glue*

*Is really creeped out the Redtail is watching*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

*Does the same as shadow, but gets new clothes, thaen enteres a different peaceful spa and cleverly lock's the door, not with one, but five padlocks  :P*

The Lady Shael

*superglues the padlocks and the (only) door so Sharptooth is trapped, and turns off the lightswitch*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 25, 2008, 11:52:54 AM
*superglues the padlocks and the (only) door so Sharptooth is trapped, and turns off the lightswitch*

*is naked locked in a spa with Sharptooh*

*head explodes*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

*shadow is lucky the lights are off*
*firetooth's eyes burn out*
*firetooth explodes, killing everybody in the room including himself*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

*Sharptooth's hair sticks up from the explosion of shadow (wait... it already sticks up, oh well) his face is completely black but he is alive unlike the people who were outside, he get's out a torch from his pcoket, but is still locked in! darn I forgot that padlocks could be cheesified!*

Firetooth

everyone died, especially you for cheating by stealing others ideas!*cheese hose, hem hem*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Silence diaper boy!
lol

Firetooth

Typhon

What happened to all the other posts that were in this topic

Ungatt Trunn II

My guess is that they were lost in the mod wars.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Typhon

Sharptooh

Yeah sorry about that Night Wolf ...

Sharptooh

I think it might have gotten split/merged with another topic (last word maybe?) so the posts are still out there somewhere, I wanted to re-merge them into this thread but I don't think I knew where they ended up

Raggon

That. Was. The. Best. Topic. Ever.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?