HELP!

Started by Muse, January 28, 2012, 12:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

Get her a BMW, she'll love ya for it.

Gen. Volkov

I have a friend who's a doctor of some sort, I think Urology or Nephrology, anyway, he pulls in a truly ridiculous amount of money each year, and he buys his girlfriend a new car for her birthday, every year. Usually a BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus. I don't really view this as a positive thing.

Get her a framed picture of you, and tell her it's the best gift she could get. She'll love it. I promise.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 29, 2012, 04:59:26 AM
Get her a BMW, she'll love ya for it.

I can attest to this. I have a BMW and I love it.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ashyra Nightwing

Take her to see a movie and then go for Ben & Jerry's - you don't have to go 100% crazy just because it's her birthday, just do something nice :)

also: go to the zoo, i've always wanted to go on a zoo-date

Kilkenne

The zoo here is free to go on, and I can attest that I have had four zoo dates. They are free but they don't feel free to them. Basically I am cheap and if I get bored I can just stare at animals.

Muse

Ok, we're going out to celebrate tomorrow, so I have time. Oh, and she LOVED the poem. So Ha.
She has a really dry, sarcastic sense of humor. She loves to read more than anything, especially John Green, she has a big flair for the dramatic, she loves Phantom of the Opera (the musical), and she loves to draw and is amazing at it.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Raggon

Quote from: Muse on January 30, 2012, 03:43:17 PM
Ok, we're going out to celebrate tomorrow, so I have time. Oh, and she LOVED the poem. So Ha.
She has a really dry, sarcastic sense of humor. She loves to read more than anything, especially John Green, she has a big flair for the dramatic, she loves Phantom of the Opera (the musical), and she loves to draw and is amazing at it.
Good choice! :wink:
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Muse

We are so alike its scary, and she's awesome, and I'm awesome, so we're, like, doubly awesome together, like, blindingly awesome, it's, like, frightening man, y'know?

Muse

Oh God my mom just texted me asking if she needed to drive me somewhere to get a present and I just said"Uh.....about the present..." HELP ME! TIME IS TICKING! I DON'T NEED SOEMTHING EXPENSIVE JUST GOOD!

Briar

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 29, 2012, 05:53:41 AM
I have a friend who's a doctor of some sort, I think Urology or Nephrology, anyway, he pulls in a truly ridiculous amount of money each year, and he buys his girlfriend a new car for her birthday, every year. Usually a BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus. I don't really view this as a positive thing.

Get her a framed picture of you, and tell her it's the best gift she could get. She'll love it. I promise.

An even better gift is a pic of you AND her.

And if she has a flare for the dramatic, I would go with flowers, either her favorite or roses.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Muse

Hmm, she really likes tropical orchids, wonder where I can find those........

cloud

Quote from: Muse on January 30, 2012, 04:00:00 PM
We are so alike its scary, and she's awesome, and I'm awesome, so we're, like, doubly awesome together, like, blindingly awesome, it's, like, frightening man, y'know?

Sounds like some people love their own little world a little too much.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

-Kilk

Muse

Ok, so......that's supposed to mean..
By the cloud, that is what is commonly called a joke. Though she is awesome.