Started by Ereptor, April 19, 2003, 10:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

:angry: This makes me mad.   :angry:  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Calantorntain

"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

General Austin

I'm confused....Can you explain, Ereptor?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

*pats*

Poor Ereptor!
Hey- it makes the game more interesting for you, at least!

Dead Eye

Now Ereptor can't attack anyone, unless their raiders are prepared.

From the writings of Mossflower

"And so a massive move to the south happened, for Ereptor was to fat to move, and Southsward and Mossflower were overan with the warlords from the north. And Ereptor searched for the raiders of the Free People, hoping to catch one of the raiding armies in his vase land. And so it was, that the "Great South Miggration" started, where more Warlords moved south than birds do during the winter.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

How poetic, Dead Eye!

*amused at the image of a rolly-polly Ereptor*

Dead Eye

Thanks, I knew people would love "fat Ereptor"

*turns to see Ereptor* "I mean big, mean, master Ereptor who I love more than anything, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

*chuckle*

It reminds me of Jaba the Hut...

Ereptor

Quote from: calria*chuckle*

It reminds me of Jaba the Hut...
It's "Jabba the Hut," my dear Calria.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

Bah! lol I dislike Star Wars, so there!

*blushes at a spelling error... again!*

Ereptor

This [edit] SUCKS. I lost 1.7 billion leaders trying to send someone aid tonight. That is a whole lot of leaders even for me. it takes 35 turns to get them all back. I can't espinoge anyone outside of northlands. ever think of that admin? no i don't think so. So my whole strat, is basically worth JACK SQUAT! I have nothing to work with. I just hire people to kill people and i don't get the kill. sigh. i guess i will just have to be totally ruthless.

[edit, that counts. Read the Rules]
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Lady Shael

Quote from: EreptorSo my whole strat, is basically worth JACK SQUAT! I have nothing to work with.
Hmmm, I'd think that's part of the point...since people appear to be complaining about you being undefeatable, the admins are only trying to make the game a little more fair. It gets rather boring when we have an undefeatable Emperor or Empress. The admins aren't trying to help you out here, and you got to rank one anyways, so live with it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

I agree with Shael, who, as usual, proves invaluable in her ability to pop up suddenly with a wise commentary.

Ereptor

The fact that i am higher than most of you does not give admins the power to regulate ME.  I don't think most of you understand.  I am making a point of staying so high.  When i speak with ragefur or nick or josh.  They always tell me the same thing.  Screw-em.  Stay there.  Well i have done this.  I made a point that the game is flawed and things should be changed.  I should not be regulated.  This is agianst your rights and mine in the game.  The game should be changed, but not regulated because someone is powerful.  Sigh.  Calria and Shael, you have missed the point.  *frowns*
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*