More Regulating

Started by Retto, April 19, 2003, 09:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

We've modified three abilities to make the game move a bit more, and be a bit more fun for everyone. Now, Rank 1 will always fail preparing raiders. They will also fail every time they try to move either north or south.

Enjoy!
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ereptor

Now thats Kinda Cheap.  Shesh.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

guardians of night

Why are you complaining? You have like 10 times the networth and land of everyone in the game.  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Ereptor

I earned it guardians.  Who wants to rule with regulations slapped all over them.  Sigh.  *thinks about ending his life*  ( on rwl ) heh. heh.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Retto

Think of it as an added challenge.  
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Dead Eye

So he can't attack any one outside of Northlands? Everyone move from Northlands!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Why is it that the most warlike people ALWAYS move to Northlands? Peaceful people are generally in Mossflower, and then average whatever people are in Southsward, feeding off of extremely farmable newbies...

*stays in Southsward*

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Dead Eye

From the writings of Mossflower

"And so a massive move to the south happened, for Ereptor was to fat to move, and Southsward and Mossflower were overan with the warlords from the north. And Ereptor searched for the raiders of the Free People, hoping to catch one of the raiding armies in his vase land. And so it was, that the "Great South Miggration" started, where more Warlords moved south than birds do during the winter.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

evord

Wow, people can attack him but he can't attack back. He may be the emporer and really big land holder, but that seems pretty unfair. Why would anyone want to be #1 now? Once everybody moves outa the northlands, #1 won't be able to attack, won't be able to use leaders, won't be able to do anything but sit, loot, and read the forums. Talk about boring, where's the fun?

Come on Admin, can't you do something less severe? Or something more useful? Locking #1 like that doesn't add any fun to the game. Ereptor can't do as much now, so he'll have less fun. Other players still can't even touch him, so we haven't gained any gameplay potential by this. You've just made the northlands into "emporerville".

gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Orcrist

The Northlands are where you can gain the most land in a single attack Calria, while the Southsward is where you gain the least. That's the difference...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Retto

Ev, I beg to differ. You could, reasonably, grow to close Ereptor's might in, say, Mossflower, and then attack him.

It does kinda stink for Ereptor, and it may get a little laxed after we think of things which will work well, but right now I think it works pretty well. On the other hand, a lot of people have /not/ moved out of northlands...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Deathclaw

Quote from: Retto...On the other hand, a lot of people have /not/ moved out of northlands...
True, but I am sure the Great Southern Migration will come.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

evord

Good points, but I'm not so sure that there's enough land outside the top ten to grow that large. Oh well...  
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Brock

I looked at the scores and ranks 1-9 are all in the northlands.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!