Favorite Forum Participant

Started by Menatus, January 17, 2003, 06:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

I don't miss ragefur- I get enough of his lip on AIM.
Our recent argument was over whether or not "Tchah" was a real word - He asked a couple friends if it was or not, they said yes, my friends said no-- He replies with "My contacts are smarter than yours."
So, I had to do something dirty and go to http://www.dictionary.com.
My final contact 0wned him.

BTW, I voted for raine - I'm not gonna vote for Menatus, considering I thought we were on good grounds, until she attakced me....(btw, thnx for the land, first time a VU was attacked in about a week)
hope others will make retals. Don't be scared just because Orcrist is behind them, Orcrist does have a brain, you know, and wont go out and attack people for retalling.

Holby

You could have voted for us... (I got top billing :P )
I will not deleted this

Menatus

I think we're on pretty good grounds now, Fenix. :P

calria

awww shutup josh... lol just wanted to say that

Menatus

If I had my 20k land back my financial situation might not be so bad.

*sigh* woe is me...heh heh. He's so land fat. 150,000 land, twice as much as me, and NW only a little higher.

Holby

If I had my cheese back, I wouldn't be in such a strong financial position :(

Oh woe is me, oh woh, woh, woh!
I will not deleted this

The Beatles

Menatus

Ah, you feisty little bugger, you!

.....?

The Lady Shael

Heh, it's funny how the little comments she made about each person in the poll don't really make much sense now...^_^ I like how Ragefur's Romantic Tribe was brought up here...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

You guys must be bored.. bringing all this stuff outta the archives.... anyway.. I chose Shael based on rcent stuff.. so my vote shouldn't be counted.. sorry... I didn't know this was old when I voted..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Oh my gosh, this is so funny! Reading now, as soon as I saw Tania say "woe is me... heh heh" I mentally said "Oh woe is me, oh woh, woh, woh!"
And my post straight after that actually has it in there! Mwahehe! *Sitfles laughter*
(It's sad I find myself so amusing.)
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Isn't it? Isn't everything I said here sad!?

XD! Funny to look at how stupid I was.

Blackeyes

Lol. stop  bringing these back. I'm starting to miss some of my old friends.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....