Favorite Forum Participant

Started by Menatus, January 17, 2003, 06:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

bwah I know lol.

It's freaky, at points I was pretty good friends with Fenix and Ragefur, and neither talk anymore.

I must spell downfall for guys on RWL... everyone I get to know over AIM gets killed a while later. I swear it's not my fault! lol

Menatus

Well I'm a girl :P Well, don't talk to me online anyway then XD!

Holby

What happened to Romantics, anyway? When I came back, the whole power thing had swung :unsure:

I will not deleted this

Menatus

Orcrist attacked him until he was at 5 or 6...then all the sudden he was dead ranked 89. Now he's somewhere in the teens or something.

Holby

With Stormclaw's leaving, EO was disbanded and this voo thing took it's place?
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

No, Alliance did. Then a week or so later Orcrist made VU for his own reasons, and everyone (including me) flocked to join.

~>John<~

no alliance, but then orcrist deided to leave alliance and start a new clan VU and lotsa people followed
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

John, you're a little behind the times ;)
Menatus just said that.

I left Alliance because I wanted to drop down the bottom for some fun, and didn't want to make it a burden for them. At least I think that was Alliance :blink:
I'm happy at Falcon, though.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Ragefur was Ratimics Tribe, #4. Or perhaps Romantics tribe?

Yeah, I did kind of say that. Now he's ranked #12.

Holby

12... What clan's he in?
I wonder whether Orcrist will do it again  :huh: ?
I will not deleted this

Menatus

He's in Orcrist's clan, so I doubt it.

Holby

:lol:  I now doubt that also... are you sure Ratimics is still there? I can't find him...
I will not deleted this

Menatus

He's under the new name, Drazil Torka. Ratimics died.

Holby

Oh. I didn't know that. I like my number too much to change it... sounds silly I know, but I wouldn't do it if I could help it.
I will not deleted this