New Design

Started by Peace Alliance, January 26, 2012, 11:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Peace Alliance

I might have the general look-and-feel ready for the beta.

Kilkenne

You're aware that the beta is done, yes?

Peace Alliance

No, what we are running right now is pre-beta. Beta is when you open it up to a selection of the public for more general testing. If I can get the theme up before we reset turbo then it'll be ready for the beta. I just need to find a night to do it and I have 2 essays do feb 1 that are comin' in faster then I anticipated, lol

Kilkenne

I'm sorry, I just assumed from the variety of private dev threads that Shadow and I have been posting in for the last several months were the determining factor of what is going live and when.

Peace Alliance

It's semantics. But my understanding of a beta is when you're ready to start testing in a real-world-like situation. That's what we're doin with the turbo round since we know there will be lots of kinks to work out before it's fully ready.

Kilkenne

I'm glad we wasted time on any kind of closed beta then. I should have invited more of my friends and less people I don't know well so as to give them benefit if it was meaningless.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm irritated that you are making your own timeline to justify shoehorning two unrelated releases together. But whatever, I'll be turning the other cheek now unless this has to continue.

Peace Alliance

I actually have no clue why you're upset. I didn't say any work you've done has been meaningless. All software goes through several stages of development.

The stage we just completed would best be described as "alpha," although it could also be called a "closed beta." The stage we are going into would then be an "open beta." Maybe quickly glance at this wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle article if you're really worried - I might have it wrong but this was just my understanding of how development goes, and where we are currently at.

But like I said, I'm not sure why you're upset so you'll have to better explain if I didn't clarify well enough what I meant...

[edit] Or maybe we are closer to the release candidate stage of beta. Either way I think you misinterpreted me.

Rakefur

Glad to see you are considering a new look.

P.S. I like it a lot.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Rakefur

Glad to see you are considering being gagged
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

keep doing it Sevah, seeing you gagged would make many people happy!

Sevah

[edit]
oh seriously sevah, you really need the break eh? - PA
[/edit]
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

Hilarious Sevah, not only can you act like a petulant child when you don't get what you want, you can also spew out immature and blatantly disgusting jokes on a PG 13 forum

Get out