The Dawn of a New Era

Started by Sevah, January 26, 2012, 10:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, saw this coming from, oh, 1500 miles away. Good work on suiciding a clanned warlord until someone could get a murder off, then 1% me about a thousand times, until you could steal and poison me. How many people did it take anyway? I see a lot of "someones" on my recent attacks. Was it all just Shads, ashy, Holby, Firetooth and Benefactor, whoever he is? I'm actually kind of impressed with myself. At least five people came at me, and I didn't even get knocked out of the top 5. I built some truly scary leader defenses, indeed I did.

Anyway, I hate you all. I wasn't hurting no one, and now you were all big meanies to me. Shadow, I hope they obey my last decree. LOL.

Quote from: SevahAnd Holby, who took you down? I'd love to have ya in the team Wink we took out everyone so gettin hit isn't personal.

I was part of that crew as well. Also, we smacked Shadow down at the same time we were taking out Holbs. After not even that many suicides, I got like 50 or so unshielded murders on Holby. It was pretty sad, to be quite honest. I was pretty disappointed in Holby.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

Don't be sad Volkov. We're still booming and will forever
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

Don't hold your breath Sevah. It's a lot easier to kill net than to make it, and I have a feeling this is far from over.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Actually volk, you're clan destroyed my net, so seeing you steal top spot whilst I was inactive (and basically get backstabbed by your clan) is fair enough reasoning for a takedown.  :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

Quote from: Firetooth on January 28, 2012, 04:54:32 AM
Actually volk, you're clan destroyed my net, so seeing you steal top spot whilst I was inactive (and basically get backstabbed by your clan) is fair enough reasoning for a takedown.  :P

wat?

How did we backstab you? We never accepted your treaty and never actual were allied in Reg. The clan never trusted agency and as far as I remember wasn't the clan created one random day to kill me?

Over a week before we made any war strikes we told you we decline. Don't lie to make us look bad. This is over. The new era has arrived.

PS. I can't set Imperial to war and i think it's cos the who clan timed out when changes were made. Please fix. That Butts lol is goin down. 1.7m leaders

Shadow

no changes were made to reg...

Anyway volk, you had a pretty long run on top, it was time for excitement. And those posts first by wake and then sevah (not to mention actual smashing of people)  suggested that you guys were gearing up to smash the server, so I say it was fair game.

Still, that was a pretty nice takeover of the top 10, and there is still lots of land being held away up there, so we'll see!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

For some reason I can't seem to set Imperial clan to war. Please fix.

Shadow

Kilkenne

Shadow never fixes anything he is a cheating cheater.

Sharptooh

I thought you were leaving Sevah? Can you please tell me which specific date you plan to stop posting so I can hold you to your word?

Raggon

I really wouldn't be surprised if he joined 3.0.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Kilkenne

He will be there, Sevah never truly leaves, he is like our eccentric uncle.

Shadow

He just likes to post that he is leaving in the hopes that we will reply to him "Oh please don't leave we will make any game changes you want if you stay"

This tactic has not worked, so he is no longer leaving. (Of course, his reason for staying will be that I didn't pay in $10 yet).

Sharptooh

But he has to leave; I've already organised the party!

Sevah, for reference, this is a joke

Wolf Snare

Man, I have super eyes, can anyone else read that without copy pasting???

edit: okay so I was talking about shadows, I cant even SEE sharptooths.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)