Congrats Ice

Started by Briar, January 26, 2012, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Good work guys. Your team coordinated quite well obviously.

To Fire: My clan forum post pretty much explains my opinion of the majority of you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

cloud

You didn't post anything Briar.  ???

Edit: Were  you snowy fir?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

Quote from: Briar on January 26, 2012, 11:25:40 AM
To Fire: My clan forum post pretty much explains my opinion of the majority of you.

I'm very curious
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

This clan forum was a happenin' place I hear. Hoping someone dumps the best bits onto this forum.

cloud

It was pretty much just a massive power struggle. I tried to lead in the beginning, but after about day 3 and everyone wanted to give their own idea about how to play this round I just sat back and watched Rome burn.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Masked Wolf

man this round felt good
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Wolf Snare

I find it pretty funny that snowy fir made their own forum account rather than owning up to who they were.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Snowy Fir

I'm convinced Sevs was trying to sabotage the Fire clan. He took it upon himself to issue commands to the rest of the guild. Those who followed him found themselves spending the entire round burning turns on kills. Meanwhile the Ice clan was hardly slowed down by the kills, and managed to effectively work together to systematically destroy whatever attempts we made on the emperor.

I can't tell you how many times I would watch hundreds of thousands of our networth disappear on Sevs. He was just as useless as a mule as he was at leading the clan. At one point he sent 400m NW away to a player who was about to go into protection from idling... It remains there to this day, just sitting there being completely useless.

After spending 22 days guiding the clan into the ground, Sevs then announced that the game is broken, the admins are corrupt, and that he was officially quitting. When we tried to involve him in our attempts to rescue the failed round he would shrug his shoulders and slink away like a coward.

I just figured I would post this on the forums, because people seem to have a respect for Sevs. My clan readily followed him when he began issuing commands. It was folly, and I hope your promisance game has learned it's lesson: sevs is little more then an angry, boastful loudmouth.

I cautioned my clan against following Sevs. I did the best I could, but they followed him anyway. That's the story of why Fire failed. Luckily he has quit the game, which means we won't have to hear him rant and rage about my "trashing" him on the forums. Although I'll probably continue getting angry, threatening messages in game. This is what I get for speaking out.

P.S. I realized I didn't say anything positive. Sevs isn't all bad. He had a few really good idea's, and he clearly knows how to run turns. He just didn't lead well, and he is totally full of crap when he boasts.

The Masked Wolf

well for one my ckan had good leaders
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Sharptooh

Yup, that sounds like Sevah to me.

And I wouldn't get too exited about him quiting, unfortunately I think he'll be back . . .

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Durza

Quote from: Sharptooh on January 26, 2012, 04:52:53 PM
And I wouldn't get too exited about him quiting, unfortunately I think he'll be back . . .

Incident prior to the start of temple, that was a lovely incident.

Well this continues to reinforce the philosophy that this is a game, you win some and you loose some.  :)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

Sorry Cloud. My post is on there now. Apparently I just dreamed about what I thought of the clan last night (yes, I dream about RWL). It is faaarrr toned down from what I wanted to say, but there it is.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Masked Wolf

i think raggon was a boss