Congrats Ice

Started by Briar, January 26, 2012, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Pretty bad when a Mod double posts....
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

Actually, we're allowed.  ;) Twas wonderful though, how much you contributed to the flow of the conversation in your last post, Cloud, you really know how to assist in solving mysteries!

Who does this sound like?

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:08:37 -0700
More fool you, if you waste your turns making disposables. Took me 2 turns to kill what took you 20 turns to make. So you can call me a fool if you want.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Pretty sure Masked Wolf is the only person that says "Twas".
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

Yeah, well, I tried it on. Didn't like it so much.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Durza

Flamingo was Briar, she revealed herself a day or two ago.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

cloud

Quote from: Durza on January 27, 2012, 05:58:51 PM
Flamingo was Briar, she revealed herself a day or two ago.

We're all quite aware, but thanks for posting.
-Kilk

Kilkenne

He's using grammar wrong. My good posting is being besmirched by this person. I shall call in the windowhound to clear my good name via IP search!

Wolf Snare

I swear, it isn't me!

:D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 27, 2012, 06:08:30 PM
He's using grammar wrong. My good posting is being besmirched by this person. I shall call in the windowhound to clear my good name via IP search!

I don't think anyone actually thinks it was you Kilk. Snowy Fir was way too terrible of a player...
-Kilk

Kilkenne

That's true. I don't really mind either way, I just like to say besmirch, because it conjures up images of throwing down a gauntlet and re-adjusting my monocle.

Gen. Volkov

Actually, the idea that its Muse makes a fair amount of sense.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

The Fire clan was rather inactive as a whole, including myself. I tried to run a farmer, and indy, but everything i sent away was destroyed. People were idiots with it, we had a very inexperienced team, and had we won the round it would have been embarrassing for ice. With being in forced clans and how sack works now a days it was hard for leader players to get anywhere on their own. In the beginning we had barely any indys compared to the ice clan.

Sevs by no means was imcompetent this round, he actually made attempts at trying to bring the team together while snowy fir trolled him constantly on the forums.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

I dunno Alazar, it loosk like sevs refused to help break the emp at the end because Snowy hurt his feelings - that is not the mark of a useful team member.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on January 27, 2012, 05:54:06 PM
Pretty sure Masked Wolf is the only person that says "Twas".
thanks
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

cloud

Shouldn't this garbage have reset by now?
-Kilk