The Sword of Redwall

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, April 19, 2003, 03:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

TSR really needs more people playing!  I mean the most people a clan has is 5 and two of them are disabled!   Please sign up for TSR, it is really fun.

Fleetscut

shhhh badrang! Keep it down [Edit]! Having only 50 members is the only way I can get into the top 10!

[Edit read the rules, even that counts]
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Ereptor

If you want someone to play your game it might be helpful if you had a link to it.  ya think?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Rough Raiders

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

calria

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
*signs up*

Aqualis

I play. I am Tenebrea (#51) just incase any of you are interested.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Darkness

The problem with The Sword of Redwall is that there is are so few people and I don't think anyone is scouting for land.  The few people that are on it just attack the 8 people around them and no one gets anywhere.  It seems that I am the only one scouting for land because I'll scout a few turns and all of a sudden I have about 5,000 more acres than anyone around me.

That's when I realize that as soon as I log off the attacks will come rolling in.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

General Austin

How about two or three people scout a ton for land? Then the rest can have fun and the land will circulate.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

fingo

The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Orcrist

Oops. Sorry Aqualis- I'm #26 Blueeyes, I think I may have attacked you...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Badrang the Tyrant

I was ranked 4th then someone named Wolfy just flattened me.  All he has are Mice though.

Dead Eye

Wolf sent me from 7th to 15th(that is a lot in this game because of how little people are playing) But stop talking about TSR at the RWL forums
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Mark

I'm in that! :D  sorry if I attack you because I've attacked just about everyone :rolleyes:  if any of you wants to join my clan (Nazgul) you're more then welcome!

~The Ring Wraith~
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

On TSR, Northern is the best clan! *high-fives Aus*

I don't think I've been attacked by anyone yet... I'm #53 (Meridian Plains)

windhound

I play!  The namesake of my horde name went BOOM...  hehe, I hope I wont...  quite possible though...  
*ponders*  This is the first time I havnt used windhounds or some variation...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't