krowdon

Started by Pippin, January 17, 2012, 05:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Mint Chocolate chip. Or vanilla.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Europe? Not sure actually.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

You are my hero. I just thought you should know. Are you really going to answer all of those threads?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Durza

Why are there all of these questions.

Quote from: Durza on January 27, 2012, 09:02:00 PM
(Abusing mod powers for the purposes of spa)

I thank you for your honesty.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 27, 2012, 08:30:06 PM
please, using 100 words or more describe your perfect luncheon meal; meals including dinner items such as bread rolls or non-sandwich entrees shall be disqualified

My perfect luncheon meal is one that begins with a salad. It would have to be a mixture of romaine lettuce and spinach, topped with diced tomatoes, onions and black olives. Dressing would have to be Italian, probably. After that I would probably say something Asian. Either chicken  fried rice or udon. Udon is especially delicious. Its kinda like a broth with noodles. I eat the noodles with chopsticks then drink the broth when I am done.  I'm not a desert person, but if one had to be include, it would either be blueberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Oh and also Kilkenne you are invited to join me.

Krowdon

Not recently. But I'm open to any suggestions.

Krowdon

I dont hate you. I dont hate anyone ATM.

Krowdon

*double finger pistols and a wink*

Krowdon

Sorry mate. But I'm not really considered 'cool'

Krowdon

I dont know either of those bands.

I like The Beatles, Abba, Sister Hazel and Abba.

I said Abba twice because I love them.

Krowdon

I've never heard of it. Why would I like it?

Krowdon

I would use a fire extinguisher. Probably.

Or wasp spray.

Krowdon

Hard Question!

Erm... At the moment....

Germany from Hetalia Axis Powers.

Krowdon

I would pick seven.

Krowdon

I didnt even notice.

I think its because everything else is in its right place, my brain shifted the letters around to their correct spots.