krowdon

Started by Pippin, January 17, 2012, 05:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

if your answer to whether you would save holby from a deadly wasp attack was yes, how would you save him? if not, why would you let him succumb to wasp stings?

Ashyra Nightwing

If you could choose any anime character to go on a dinner date with who would it be?

Kilkenne

first I would like to start off by saying that I hope someone doesn't crap up all of our question threads before you can answer them (I'm looking at you, bad-post-a-clue)

second I would like you to pick a number between one and seven, and if it's not four, then I don't know what's going on this isn't my house where am I?

Holby

Did you click on this one because it's spelled incorrectly?
I will not deleted this

Holby

Do you have any questions for me?
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

if you were trapped on a desert island and could only have one RWL forum member with you, who would it be?

Ashyra Nightwing

don krow?

wok nord?

dork now?

nork dow?

wrod kno?

ord kown?

wron okd?

Holby

what kind of earlobes do you have? Are they the dangly kind or the normal kind? Both are OK.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

are you answering all of our internet questions online on the internet on this forum? if so thank you and you can just post "I am answering them, your Royal Kilkness" in this thread. if you are not answering, why not?

Holby

Are you going to answer the anime dinner date question?

Or would you rather it not be a dinner date? I mean, that's a lot of pressure. Personally, I'd rather do coffee and see what the chemistry is like. Also what do they order? If it's like a hot chocolate, I think straight away it says they don't go out for coffee very often. And I'd rather date someone who was a bit keen on that kind of thing.

Also, there's less awkwardness about who pays. The problem with coffee, though, is that there's not a lot of possibility. You more or less have to travel separate ways afterwards. At least if you do dinner, you can get a drink afterwards and it's definitely night time. Coffee could just be afternoon, though, and you really have to part ways definitely.

BUT if you go for the drink first, and skip dinner, I think that might send the wrong message.

Stick with the coffee, maybe, or risk dinner?
I will not deleted this

Durza

Can I ask you a question, too?

(Abusing mod powers for the purposes of spa)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Krowdon

My Ocelot. His name is Daiki and I think he's one cool dude.