Signs of Times

Started by Abby The Rat, April 18, 2003, 05:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

As time when on, I have been finding myself getting tried of my clan and I find my self getting so heart broken from winter. I've not found any good have come from it apart the fact that it is the oldest.

So, unless I reason not to, I am thinking of leaving winter or disbanding it.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO!*pauses for breath* NOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ad...no.... :(
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

*sigh* I understand why you feel this way, Ad, but I hope that if you find it necessary to leave winter, you will not disband, but instead let someone else take over, at least for a while. Winter is too much a part of the game for me... I think I'd have to leave regular.

FunkyFerretGuy

I don't get what's the big deal about it.  I mean there are other clans.  I don't mean for this post to make my enemy numbers zoom up, but what the heck is so heart crushin about it?  
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

calria

FFG, dear, I won't get mad at you because you're too new to know, but Winter isn't just any clan.

Winter is the oldest clan in RWL. It was there on the original server, and has survived every reset, every clan war, and every hacking since it was begun.
Winter is the only truley peaceful clan. We do not go to war. I like to think of us as the Ents in LOTR. When we ever do go to war, it will be the final war for good vs. evil, and we will have two choices: die fighting, or simply die.
Also, Winter is a constant, in that everyone knows Winter will always be there. In a way, winter is beyond the petty politics of the other clans, though lately this fact has become less and less respected. For the most part, clans know that we will not forcibly do them harm as a clan, and so they leave us alone.

Winter is all of these things, and one more.

Winter is my clan.
I love Winter...
I wouldn't play regular server if winter left. The day Winter is no longer a clan, I will delete my account.

FunkyFerretGuy

Quote from: calriaFFG, dear, I won't get mad at you because you're too new to know, but Winter isn't just any clan.

Winter is the oldest clan in RWL. It was there on the original server, and has survived every reset, every clan war, and every hacking since it was begun.
Winter is the only truley peaceful clan. We do not go to war. I like to think of us as the Ents in LOTR. When we ever do go to war, it will be the final war for good vs. evil, and we will have two choices: die fighting, or simply die.
Also, Winter is a constant, in that everyone knows Winter will always be there. In a way, winter is beyond the petty politics of the other clans, though lately this fact has become less and less respected. For the most part, clans know that we will not forcibly do them harm as a clan, and so they leave us alone.

Winter is all of these things, and one more.

Winter is my clan.
I love Winter...
I wouldn't play regular server if winter left. The day Winter is no longer a clan, I will delete my account.
Um...riiiight  :huh:  :blink:

What da heck does FFG stand for anyway?
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

calria

FFG is a shortened form of your forum name (FunkyFerretGuy). I didn't feel like typing the whole thing out.

Dead Eye

Ad, I would have to quit the regular game if Winter was disbanded. If you are leaving winter (Buda help us all) than at least give some one the clan.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Stormclaw

I gotta correct you there, Cal... You're too new to know (hee hee hee) but Winter has gone to war. Once. On the second day of the Age of Emperors.

They (he, really, since Ad was the only member) got splattered six ways to Sunday. Of course, that's long past, and the other clan has since patched up diplomatic relations and then quietly faded when its leader stepped down from life as a hero.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Black Claw

Quote from: General AustinNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO!*pauses for breath* NOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ad...no.... :(
Even if a clan is disdanded it is not dead the Red Ravens still is around though I don't think the clan is around any more.  
An Aztec poem.
Where would we not go to find death? For that desire, our heart bleeds.

Kupo!Kupo!
Me likes moogles