lonewolf1817

Started by General Austin, April 18, 2003, 04:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*sigh*

There's always some big "thing" when emperor's egos get too huge.

lonewolf1817

lol how is my ego to big i simply dont want to be attacked so im being careful... as for you miss prim and proper spelling get something else to do... i mean were will u and ur huge gramer ego go when the game is over???
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

General Austin

Well, the "ego" thing is because you're threatening people to do what you say or you'll take their land. And all Emperors have big egos after a while, I'm not sure why....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

lonewolf1817

no its not a ego thing i say ill take there land cuz it will knock them down in the net worth and it will make it harder to attack me...but if they give me there stats by droping there leaders then i wont have to attack and bring them down cuz i know its not a treat to me
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

calria

It's because they become paranoid. They don't want to loose their position to someone else, so they lord it over people, hoping to intimidate them, thereby buying time in which to ensure that they are unbeatable.

As for my spelling corrections, lonewolf- Just as you are attempting to have a good gaming experience by keeping other warlords from "sneaking up" on you, so I am attempting to provide for those of us who understand proper spelling and word usage an easy and enjoyable forum experience.

As to your question regarding what I will do once RWL ends, although I don't see that happening anytime in the near future, I will be studying 20th century literature and theatre tech/children's theatre at the University of Texas at Austin, to become a dual english and theatre teacher. Therefore, yes, I will be using this. It's not the way I wish to prove my superiority- I am well aware of the fact that I'm no better than anyone else on these forums. We all have our weaknesses. I, for example, can't play the actual game particularly well, and I do have a tendancy to be just a bit too easily annoyed by pesky little holier-than-thou emperors on the turbo server. I simply ask that the forums not be covered with the blood of the murdered english language. Is that too much to ask?

Peace Alliance

lol, well it seems like you are very scared of me lonewolf. it makes me feel bad, you sit here threatening all those people just because you still think i'm playing. well even though its not my responsibility, i will appologise to all the you all, i'm sorry lonewolf fears me so much.

P.S. it is an ego thing. when other people have an enamy they're afraid of they dont start threatening people all around them!

General Austin

*points to Calria's post* Exactly!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

Thanks, Aus!

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Calantorntain

Yesh, I agree with you too Cal.

As for parinoia of people taking you position... remends me of a dream I had a while ago.  I was empress of the world or something, but then these people came to kill me while I was having a ball, but I was all prepared and stuff, and I had these machine guns that came out of the ground, and these strings that were attached to our selves so we could fly... err, anyway, just a little off topic.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Quamicauzilot

You should be astonished so many people don't agree with you, Cal.  It's always stumped me as to why those of us who prefer English should conform to the sub-language that can frequently be found online involving the replacement of letters for words, apathy towards proper spelling, as well as contempt for properly constructed sentences, and so forth.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Calantorntain

Believe it or not, my spelling has improved since I entered the ROC.  I was once one of those people that did not type really horribly, but not really well.  Since October I have improved a bit.  I now capitalize my letters, use commas, and don't use 1 too much.  Still could improve my spelling though...
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Peace Alliance

i dont spell that well either. but it doesn't make me a bad writer. people are amazed with most of the story's i write, they dont see the writer in me.

lonewolf, what is it that makes you so scared of people anyway? your still 20 times bigger then the guy in 10th place, how could someone possible make a surprise attack on you? nobody is high enough!

Myso

Myso thinks that lonewolf is nice and that you guys should lay off him. its not like hes not allowed to attack people. and hes got a good reason.

calria

Calria thinks that Myso should also consider the way that lonewolf is acting about this, and also the way he's acting towards the PEOPLE he's acting this way with- Aus deserves respect. He's not some silly newbie.

lonewolf1817

im not saying he is. im saying i dont knwo who he is and would u rather just me attack people and take land... i mean come on! this way i dont have to attack you.... but u and ur bleeding hearts wine and wine. think about it this is the nicer way!