lonewolf1817

Started by General Austin, April 18, 2003, 04:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

At Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:26:44 -0500, a messenger from lonewolf1817 (#18) brought this to you...
hey ...hows it going....just so you know you are violating your parole. no one thats geting into the top 15 with a ID of 140+ is alowed to advace to the top 8 with out waiting 1 week or droping your leaders/ huts to were i can see you and keep a eye on you. you have untill your next log on time to complie

Mind clearing that up for me? What is ID of 140+, and why are you threatening me? I'm an aid-giver and I haven't attacked in my life. Look at my stats.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Calantorntain

Personaly, I don't think threataning Aus is a good idea.

1. He will bombard you with hugs
2. He gives aid to a lot of people, and I bet most of them would be willing to do something in return
3. Although you probably have a large army, if all those people desided to attack you, it might not be good
4. Its not like you have to worry about him attacking you anyway.

As for the message... I think it means that you have a warlord number above 140, and you have to make it so he can use espionage on you to make sure you don't get a huge army or something.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

lonewolf1817

i have set this up.....for everyone with there id number from 140+ there is someone that  dosent like me and hes on a new name.....im not attacking you ...but its my way of being careful.......lol did u think taht by posting it on teh forms it would embaress me....it dosent , but that it does do is tell everyone that u will go along with the plain or losing a lot of land ither way it wasnt smart of you cuz u are now a easy target for anyone...name thats just not smart oh well....on top of that its jsut for a week so why are u triping
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

calria

I think he's trying to keep newer players from getting into the top ten, or something. *shrug*

lonewolf1817

no im not jsut wait one week befor u go up or lower ur leaders we all saw what happened to peace after wolfbite did it to him  
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

General Austin

First of all, you made absoballyutely no sense. Second of all, I wanted everyone to know you were threatening people close to the top ten, NOT to embarrass you. I would argue further, but I can't understand you.

Also, for the number thing? I was Seven before I restarted to make a more peaceful name. So...you're technically a newbie compared to me, so that argument won't work.

Calantorntain

Quoteclose to the top ten

*cough* and in *cough*

lonewolf1817

im not threating ...i jsut ask them to do it...and if u do i wont attack for the land(witch is well in the game boundry's for me to do)....secound im protecting myself and not treats.... im shure ur a nice guy but im watching out for myself and trying not to hurt anyone while doing it...see cuz i could go about it ina  different way...just attack everyone should i do that..hum...(i think not)

General Austin

OKay. How's this: I keep my leaders, and promise not to attack you.

Calantorntain

Quoteim not threating

"no
i said drop ur leaders...there the ppl that you do missions with or u can attack ppl with and cause internat damage...its my way of watching you..and in 1 day u need to drop ur huts and leaders....and if ever any time past today i cant look at ur stats u will be attacked."

Sounds like a threat to me *shrug* But what ever, I really don't care if you look at my stats, they arn't much to look at  :lol:  

lonewolf1817

ok the point is so tha i can make shure u can get me with a sneek attack..land isnt a good warning....so no one or the other.

calria

Quote from: lonewolf1817ok the point is so tha i can make shure u can get me with a sneek attack..land isnt a good warning....so no one or the other.
lonewolf, your spelling errors are getting on my nerves like white on rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in a snow storm... and you're being rude to Aus, who is one of the most venerated players in the game by most people's standards...

"Ok, the point is so that I can make sure you can't get me with a sneak attack. Land isn't a good warning, so no one or the other."

With the spelling and grammar corrected, it still doesn't make sense!

Calantorntain

*Puts on oracle outfit*

Few things in life do.

lonewolf1817

General Austin

Wha? What about my promise?