Dear friends

Started by Krowdon, January 15, 2012, 06:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Just because I know an actors birthday, it does not mean I have a crush on him. Thank you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Discussing actors. I go 'you know who had a birthday recently? Nicolas Cage'

And now they all are trying to convince me I have a crush on him.

I need friends who arent blonde.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Nicolas Cage is the worse actor ever.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sharptooh

Quote from: Raggon on January 16, 2012, 01:36:13 PM
What did he act in?

Pretty much every bad film you can think of, EVER

Muse

Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Calisto

My sister hates Nicholas Cage with a burning passion (with the possible exception of National Treasure). So last Christmas I printed out the DVD cover for Season of the Witch, pasted it onto construction paper, wrapped it around a copy of Sherlock Holmes, and then covered the whole thing in plastic wrap to make it look like a new movie. It was actually believable until you noticed the tape holding together the plastic on the back.

Kilkenne

Just tweeted a dozen pictures of Nicholas Cage and a bunch of Nicholas Cage quotes to your sister. Thanks.

Briar

No Krowdon, we all know you have a crush on Ero.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on January 18, 2012, 02:02:44 PM
No Krowdon, we all know you have a crush on Ero.

Eero! What band was he in...?