redwall

Started by lonewolf1817, April 18, 2003, 01:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

what is Redwall>>>> i keep hearing about books that started this game
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

guardians of night

It's a series by Brian Jacques (I don't know if it's spelled right.) about mice and otters, n such, fighting against vermin, rats weasles etc. There really good.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Peace Alliance

almost anyone who likes fantasy or even close to fantasy has read (or at least heard) or redwall. i guess you could call it stewart little with a twist. LOL

Calantorntain

Meep!  You don't know what Redwall is?  It is only the BEST BOOK SERIES IN THE WORLD!  If you did not get here via some Redwallish site, how did you find RWL?  Just wondering.

Redwall is the abbey.  It is made of Redsandstone, and is in Mossflower woods.  It is often beset by vermin.  The Redwall book I would recomend reading first is Mossflower.  Very good book.  *Hugs Gonff, the best character in the entire series*.  Any way, go read all 15 of them!  They are wonderful!  There is also the badger mountain, Salamandastron, which has hares and a badger lord living there.

Lord Brocktree
Martin the Warrior
Mossflower
The Legend of Luke
The Outcast of Redwall
Mariel of Redwall
The Bellmaker
Salamandastron
Redwall
Mattimeo
The Pearls of Lutra
The Long Patrol
Marlfox
Taggerung
Triss
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

calria

OMG How can you not know about Redwall? I started hearing about it years before I started reading them! *gasp*
*gasp*
*gasp*
*dies of shock*

Peace Alliance

i didn't find redwall from another redwallish site. i found it cause i'm always looking for a good text based game. redwall is the best i've found yet :)

FunkyFerretGuy

How can you get the URL to redwall warlords and not even read the book?
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

lonewolf1817

i got it from my relative and she got it from wolfbite
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Bloodrath

Go too www.redwall.org to get the full information on books, updates and facts on the only offical Redwall site.

calria

*salutes the ROC*

Spreading the joy that is Redwall from sea to shining sea to dullish sea that's covered in dead fishies...

Calantorntain

Ohh, I like that saying Cal!

Mind if I use it on a printup thing for my website?  *Goes off to think*
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

calria

lol! I don't care... I made it up on the spur of the moment, just for that post.
*sells the copyright to Calan*