Dear Trolls

Started by Krowdon, January 14, 2012, 10:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Please don't post in last word. Sharptooth will do something horrible.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Listen to Krowdon, she knows her stuff!

Krowdon

They better listen to me or I'll hang them by their troll thumbs in the courtyard.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

That would bring me much pleasure.

Let's face it whatever the trolls do, I win.

Krowdon

Trolls, just make your own topics and talk there.

Why do you hate them so much? The colors and funky typing?

Sharptooh

The trolls post dreadful posts in dreadful colour and grammar, they also swear a lot which annoys me; they're also obviously Ungatt or Cam.

I may be able to reach some sort of agreement with them whereby they get to post, but they can only post in one topic (which will likely be called, sewer or dump) and if they post outside of that topic their posts will be deleted.

Krowdon

I would call it 'Topic for the Trolls' because that sounds nicer. Did you talk with Karkat? He's ther leader.

Dark Claws

Wait one sec, I'm going to revive an old thread to see some action.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Krowdon

Quote from: Dark Claws on January 14, 2012, 10:30:05 AM
Wait one sec, I'm going to revive an old thread to see some action.

Don't do that.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 14, 2012, 10:31:38 AM
Please understand, Sharptooth, that every one of my threads that you delete without warning or provocation, I shall delete one of yours.

And merging is just the same as deleting.

Bring it

Krowdon

Sharptooh

Ungatt Trunn II

As much as your online bravado amuses me, it does not actually threaten nor impress me.

But nice try though. This is an almost convincing facade you have put on but at the end of the day you are just the lackey. You are only following through with these actions because you let your own mind be poisoned be the same people who care nothing for what you are trying to "help".

A Spa Mod is no one's lackey but their own.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Ungatt Trunn II

How surprising. Either way it really doesn't matter.
DIE HIPPIE DIE