Favorite Warlord in the Forums

Started by RazorClaw, January 17, 2003, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I DID NOT vote me, so don't bug me about that.

Holby

Who's Calria? Never heard of 'em on the forum. Oh, could you please tell me in-game as well?
Thanks.
I will not deleted this

The Beatles

L'Mal Terre, #41.
BTW, I'm pleased to see all these votes! Dunno who I'll vote yet, though...

[edit] As neither Holby, Slynder, or Shy are up there, I put Raine (who's a cool guy).

Holby, look in my sig how many kills I have... *grins wickedly* Glad to have you back!!

~Beatles

Holby

I saw the number yesterday.
... I'll have to do something in Swiftgaming. Have you seen the new server? 25 turns every 15 mins :)
I think I'll stick to the old one, though.
However, as yet, I haven't signed up. Guess where I'm going now?
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Why am I not on the list? ^_^ You skipped on a lot of cool people.  

Holby

And "seasoned stealers," and important high-ranked cafi. officials who don't like buffaloes thrown at them! (And live in the Fort Knox cheese from the now departed Klamath, but that's a secret.)
I will not deleted this

Trident

No offense, but of course you didn't vote yourself, there aren't ne votes under your name  ;)  

Holby

Well, think of me as the lead person in a stage chorus... I can sing and dance ;)
I will not deleted this

calria

*chuckle* who else voted for me?
gah... someone didn't know who I am...
*dramatic faint smack-dab in the middle of the forums*

Holby

*Walks carefully around the fallen forum participant, wishing he could read what the Poll said, as he doesn't have the heart to press null vote*
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

You guys are going on and on about how I excluded so many people and all that crud, there is an "other: please specify" option, you know. Or can you read??? (people are gonna kill me now....)

Holby

I'm just teasin' ya. Anyway, I'm on the poll. You didn't leave me out (note the sig).
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Hahahahaha, *laughs sarcastically* I think I'll start a horde named "Other:  please specify". Then when there are "Favorite Warlord" polls, people will vote for me!!!!!

Holby

Took me a while to get that :huh:
Does that mean that I'm winning?
I will not deleted this

The Beatles

Other: Please Specify is usually, but not always, the most popular option in polls, as far as I've noticed...