So, I died

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 09, 2012, 01:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou added the qualifier "overall" to change the type of strategy. It would be like if you said "short-term tactics" vs "long-term strategy". Let me illustrate by not using qualifiers; I am looking for a job, but employment is unacceptable. Now, to add qualifiers; I am looking for a job. But short-term employment is unacceptable. That was why it was funny.

Eh, I guess I see your point now.

Oh, and neither emp has been broken yet. Sevz has a bunch of suicides on the Ice emp, that's it though.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

those suicides weren't the greatest idea, ruined my attack success percentage. Sure i'm still most offensive but deliberately failing hits is dishonourable not to mention that the sack bug prevented me from holding enough to stay in range. Fken sack bug and the people abusing it.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

Once again, it's not a bug.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sevah on January 11, 2012, 09:08:58 PM
Your a bug.

Hahahahahaha

Made my night!

On topic....Eh, I probably would have participated, but i logged on to see volky on 50 acres, couldnt pass that up.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Quote from: Sevah on January 11, 2012, 09:08:58 PM
Y=ourYou're a bug.
ftfy

the link above wasn't working, here is the real one

Not that I expect you to actually read it or anything.

Durza

I read it, and I learned a bit.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevah

I read it and found it held no respect for long term plans or intelligent banking. It basically forces the world  into poor short term financing and breeds corruption. Ignore warlord management for the month (every month)

Every change that gets made comes hand in hand with a ripple effect so before you change the past try hold some foresight. Saying leaders are too strong then powering up indies creates a new abusable strategy. Indy and leaderer work together to cut out soloists of fair competition. To add insult to injury the teamed up Indy sacks the shipments outta the rival along with the benefits of running cheap on a mono stacked attack bonus in a fast paced game preserving a usually unsound base.

Sure I understand that none of the administrators here at redwall have ever researched the creation of the game so you wouldn't of thought why it was created or how it should be so respect the fact that I don't insult a game that was copied from another game and passed on to ignorant hosts. That's not a personal opinion it's a statement of truth from anyone with my experience.

Shadow

When exactly do you think we powered up indies? The majority of the changes over the past year have actually substantially weakened them. Even sack is reduced from what it was, the only difference before was that leaders could sack indies and each other just as effectively as indies currently sack leaders. (Read: we nerfed sack).

In other words, it is not my sense of development history that is skewed here ^_^

But in any case, the entire argument becomes academic in 3.0, so I am not going to worry about it too much.

Sevah

I have no faith in 3.0
Seems like junkmail

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Durza

Quote from: Sevah on January 20, 2012, 01:23:57 AM
I have no faith in 3.0
Seems like junkmail

Do Explain.  You have me intrigued.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Kilkenne

Because sack wasn't removed, internet tantrums are being had.

Sevah

nah I haven't had no problems there. Haven't logged on since I finished my testing. No hard feelings

Firetooth

"Testing?" No offense sevz, but you were just trying to get a leg up on everybody else, you didn't want to help fix any problems or anything like that. You were playing like it was a competitive server.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.