Ereptor

Started by Power of Mordor, April 15, 2003, 07:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power of Mordor

Right sorry about that/

Ereptor

Shesh everybody gots to get personal.  Ouch man.  really.  ouch.  heh heh lol.  oh ok.  i think i heard them all.  you get attacked then you can't do anything so you get personal.  what's next?  write stories about me and a silent calculator ?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Bran Stoneshield

PoM, if you hate him, why are you using the name of "Power of Mordor?"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

calria

"No one has the power to make you feel inferior except for yourself."
-Elenor Roosevelt

Remember this, y'all.
Those who put down others intentionally only do so in order to compensate for their own feelings of inadiqacy.

Darkness

My friends and I always used to crack a joke about this sort of stuff.

"Blowing out someone else's candle always makes yours brighter."

But Cal is right, no one can make you feel inferior.  You shouldn't give a rat's behind what other's think of you.  I don't.  I'm that way on the forums and I'm that way in real life.  So if someone thinks that because of my actions in this game reflect my true person then they are wrong.  Because honestly I don't care what any of you think.  The best thing to do is to make fun along with the person because that usually throws them off gaurd because they are not expecting you to make fun of yourself.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

TSR

Quote from: calria... feelings of inadiqacy.
Cal, you'll have to resign as the English spelling freak. It's "inadequacy".