New clan "Murdered"

Started by Ereptor, January 17, 2003, 10:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Heh. Vermin United always sounds like a football (''Soccer'', for all you Americans.) team to me.

Holby

People here referring to football normally mean the AFL- Australian Football League.
I will not deleted this

Trident

Funny-  in football, you use your hands...  at least in USA  

Holby

Aussie Rules you use your hands. You drop the ball on to your foot and kick it. The idea is to kick it inbetween two big poles for 6 points. There's little poles either side of the Goal posts, (the big ones) and if kick between a big and little the kick is worth one point.
It is played between two sides, and the object being to outscore the other by the end of the game, consisting of four quarters.
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

ya AFL is awesome [even tho i live in US]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

What team do you follow, then?
What do you like about the game?
Who's your favourite player?
Have you seen a real game with your own eyes, not on a TV set?
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

Quote from: The BeatlesHehe, Ereptor's post-rank is "Soljah".

Ereptor, death-threats are pointless, stupid, and suicidal.

~Beatles
Beatles you were saying something about suicidal?  Check Germania's status on news report.  Now thats suicidal.  One down.  One to go.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Quote from: ~>John<~please reply ppl
this is the last of johns cinquetuple(sp??) post... how did he get away with this back then? yeesh, you guys have really pulled the leash since then.

sh0e

can you say.. necrophilia?

Riverpaw

It took me a while to realise how old this thread was.  :lol:  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wildwood

me too i was wondering who the heck alliance, VU, and union were
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Riverpaw

Quote from: Wildwoodme too i was wondering who the heck alliance, VU, and union were
They were here the first few eras, way before I joined...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

Judging from "Germania and Tarsonis....You will die" i'll take a guess at first era.

Deathclaw

Quote from: VengerakHeh. Vermin United always sounds like a football (''Soccer'', for all you Americans.) team to me.
Kinda like Man United, eh? ((Best team ever, BTW!))
Glory, Glory, Man United!