New clan "Murdered"

Started by Ereptor, January 17, 2003, 10:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Well, you know...with the horrible economy and everything. I'm only loosing 400,000 per turn! I'm so happy =D! It'll be a LONG time before I'm above rank 7.

calria

*sardonic chuckle*

isn't it interesting how hitting people below you who're land fat before they have a chance to perhaps raise the troops etc they need to get their NW so that they're not land-fat isn't quite so fair-seeming when you're the one being razed?

Menatus

It might be if I had any idea what you said.

calria

translation from calria-ese to somewhat normalcy:

it seems to me that they're upset simply because they were farmed, despite the fact that they farm too.

Fenix

heh..Union got owned...I'm proud to say I helped.

Also, if you're worried about the whole "farming" thing, i'd say that farming would be when people of considerably higher networth attack you, and you cannot possibly fight back.

I didn't farm  :rolleyes: since you all had about the same amount of land as me!

Holby

I read a definition of farming at Swiftgaming made by someone. Actually, I can't exactly remember what or who it was.
Taking lotsa land has something major to do with it :D  
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

Quote from: Menatus"United Vermin"..."Vermin United"...

Well I can't see a rip off there.  I never attacked you, Ereptor.
I never ripped off VU.  I didn't even know what it stood for.  i came up with united vermin by myself.  it sounds a lot better than vermin united anyway.  sorry to spoil your gossip, but no rip offs were made.  just coninceidence.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Who really cares about it, anyway?
BTW, did you know we're (together with Tarsonis) in the "other" section in "Your Favourite Warlord" poll?

I will not deleted this

Fenix

yeah....how come we're in the other section?...:(

Holby

We have, or did have very respectable numbers. All of us. 60 something, 121, and 123.
;)  
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

ereptor thats the game. maye u were land fat. I dont know. But even if it was a new clan, All the people had been on awhile. Long enough to watch out. Its not like it was a new clan of newbies. So stop voicing your complaints on the boards  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

also best warlords under rank 10 doesn't apply if any of your members had people not in your clan above them
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

well germania are u going to post something?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

Misha whats ur rank now?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome