New clan "Murdered"

Started by Ereptor, January 17, 2003, 10:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

A bunch of us decided to band together to protect ourselves from the two big clans of VU and Alliance.  We were the top warlords under the top ten, and we were tired of being used as farms.  Well let me tell you other warlords, i think it might of been better than what we received yesterday.  "What doesn't kill us does in fact make us stronger."  Yesterday, one day after starting the clan UNION.  It was suddendly by all sides attacked.  We suffered heavy losses.  More than any of us would have ever thought.  So instead of banding together for protection against the two major clans, we were rushed by everyone.  No one really seemed to want to be out of the fun, everyone wanted to jump in for their peice of the pie.  Our orginal plan was to band together in UNION and get an allaince with a major clan so we could stop being farmed.  With a big clan like ours in the top 40, a major clan would have to recongize us.  They did.  And they chose to ignore our requests for an alliance.  They did not allthough ingore us completely.  For the next day we found ourselves looking around for other clan members that had dissapeered from the top 40 completely.  This is a sad chapter in our history.  We intend not this to be our final chapter.  We intend to return.  I am sorry VU, Alliance, ETFV....We will return.  Germania and Tarsonis....You will die.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Beatles

Hehe, Ereptor's post-rank is "Soljah".

Ereptor, death-threats are pointless, stupid, and suicidal.

~Beatles

Ereptor

humm death threats.  can be glorious in by a one in a million chance you eventually get that person.  it can be done.  attitude can get you killed though.

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

alacazar

Odd how that clan union that was fromed to protect itself from being taked advantage of to 2 big clans, Is harvesting anyone ranked below 40 it seems for land?  Or is ther any paticular reason why I have been hit 4-5 times every day since union was founded. Im getting tierd of being robbed by the glorious leader of Union (61), since I have not attacked any of its members, or any of the members of the last clan he lead since the last time he retaliated.  

O union Untill you clean up your ways and stop harvesting weaker clans (I was ranked 80 when 61 attacked) May your enemys be many and strong, and your armies be weak

alacazar of the probedly soon to be attacked again pack

General Austin

Sorry for attacking you, Ereptor. :(  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

to the unknown warlord who claims i attack him.  i choose my targets based on them being land fat.  other than that i only attack if they are an enemy.  so you were either one of those.  there are plenty of people below me that i do not attack.  probably because they are a little more patient and do not make themselves to be a nice fat meal for those above them.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania

You were a target, you were hit.
You retaliated, I retaliated.
Your clan retaliated, I responded appropiately.

Ereptor

that is the game.  and since i was your target and i was hit, i intended to retal against you for me being hit.  me being a target has given me the right to declare you a target in the future.  you will have this status unless we otherwise state them in peace talks.  for now consider yourself at war.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania

War: None,EVTF,UNION

We were always at war.

Ereptor

we are always at awar ?  UNION was formed 2 days ago.  Always at war huh?  Weird you would declare war against a clan that was just formed.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania

I don't make the clan decisions.

Ereptor

but you post them publicly ?
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania

You were confused about facts.

Menatus

"United Vermin"..."Vermin United"...

Well I can't see a rip off there.  I never attacked you, Ereptor.

Holby

Just having a look, Menatus at the top 10.
It appears you're the only one who's had a tough time getting up there.
I will not deleted this