Thread of great import

Started by Shadow, January 01, 2012, 09:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

I literally just said something on that. It's very exciting. We can still have clans, right?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

Yeah you'll still have clans, you actually might get ~more features~ in your clans

Shadow

clans have not been changed at all, just strategies (no strategy currently in existence will work, so everyone will be a noob again :))

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 01, 2012, 09:32:26 PM
Yeah you'll still have clans, you actually might get ~more features~ in your clans

That would be awesome! And give EOTP a fresh start.

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2012, 09:32:37 PM
clans have not been changed at all, just strategies (no strategy currently in existence will work, so everyone will be a noob again :))

Sounds good. It'll take me a while to learn lol.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

I have made a strategy that is guaranteed to work. 50% foragers 50% tents, 100% tears.  (as everyone wrecks up your economy and takes your things)

Krowdon

I'll beat them down until they learn not to touch my things XD

Krowdon

Under attack where Chaos and Drive are, didn't there used to be an enslave?

Kilkenne

Yeah, and it's baack, but it's one of the leader augmented ones.

Krowdon

Oh  okay because I was just looking for that.

Briar

This convo is too serious.

Take it elsewhere.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

He put it here because a few people might not of found it otherwise.

Shadow

Quote from: Krowdon on January 01, 2012, 10:46:25 PM
He put it here because a few people might not of found it otherwise.

exactly :)

Genevieve

what is this. i was the best at making armies from nothing

Shadow