Fire and Ice

Started by Rakefur, December 29, 2011, 10:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Yeah I agree about Peace but Gorak pales in comparison to Juska. You'd be amongst the top indies aswell as Alazar. Everyone knows Snare's gangster when he's active. It's hard to tell who's the greatest at rwl cos the sack function makes it a walkthrough.

As for rwl 3.0 It'd take me no time to figure things out. The game sounds dodgy and I probably won't sign up for the beta
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

The Lady Shael

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that there won't be a clan leader election this round, since it's a Fire and Ice round, and traditionally those themes go without clan leader elections.

I have set both clans to war with each other, enjoy. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sevah

On behalf of all of us, thank you Shael
I'm bloodthirsty

Gen. Volkov

When I do indy, which isn't often, I rival Juska and Snare. Just for the record. LOL. The best indy I know though, is actually Ruddertail.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

Rudders fair pro, for the record, I like you but Snare and Juska would whoop ya up. Best indies are aggressive. Rev can tell ya that

Rakefur

I kinda meant of the people who are active in reg atm.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Kilkenne

If I activated myself I have enough resources to indy higher than any active indy it is me I am the best.

Rakefur

ALL RIGHT, but you are not playing! ugg.
Quote from: Vargarth on January 01, 2012, 09:09:07 PM
Not to burst your bubble but indying is really easy to perfect. I never saw anything that impressive other than indying net for -war- and other clans in turbo... I did like when he expanded and began to learn leader though... :)
Quote from: Rakefur on December 31, 2011, 04:42:03 PM
Even TEMPLE and Agency together couldn't stop us.
Um....  where did you come up with that???
Sorry to tell you guys. We were just about to emp. We had close to 5bil net. Both clans together were 2bil behind. Then he left....::(

Vargarth

Quote from: Rakefur on January 02, 2012, 08:47:12 AM
ALL RIGHT, but you are not playing! ugg.
Quote from: Vargarth on January 01, 2012, 09:09:07 PM
Not to burst your bubble but indying is really easy to perfect. I never saw anything that impressive other than indying net for -war- and other clans in turbo... I did like when he expanded and began to learn leader though... :)
Quote from: Rakefur on December 31, 2011, 04:42:03 PM
Even TEMPLE and Agency together couldn't stop us.
Um....  where did you come up with that???
Sorry to tell you guys. We were just about to emp. We had close to 5bil net. Both clans together were 2bil behind. Then he left....::(

I don't think we were even trying at that point in time. ;)
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Rakefur

I suppose... that's what you said at the time.

Alazar is Back

Juska is one of the best indies I have ever watched, Sevz has a whole different way of running an indy compared to anyone else I have ever seen. Sevz has taught me a few little tricks, and because of that I would put myself not too far behind him. Indying in a team, especially if you are being sent aid, doesnt take quite as much skill as running a solo indy. If you run a solo indy to perfection, you can always have an excess of resources, while steadily making more and more troops. Very few people know how to do this however.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

cloud

Juska, in his prime, was probably the best indy I've ever played with
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

QuoteRudders fair pro, for the record, I like you but Snare and Juska would whoop ya up. Best indies are aggressive. Rev can tell ya that

There was a no leaders round quite a awhile back now I guess, so everyone was an indy of course. Juska, Snare, and Rudder were all playing at the time, as was I. I was in first going into the last day. I messed up my last run a bit, and ended up second. Ruddertail won. You've never seen me running indy as an independent warlord, until you do, I don't think you should be making any such statements. Next round I'll run indy by myself, assuming we haven't gone to workers paradise yet.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

Last non leader round this happened
Name   Rose to Power   Defeated   Total Time on Throne
Sevz (#12)   Saturday, Aug 13 3:20 AM   Friday, Aug 26 12:00 PM   13 days and 8.7 hours

I smashed the whole server into submission and took off with no help (many quit). After the first week I felt sympathy for my mates and decided to team up. Took the standard 10days to gain emperorship. Held it til the last days when I gave Pippin a massive win. Pretty sure you were hiding away that round ;)

Rest assured this was no accident. Anyone who tried to make a move was counter attacked and crippled.
As Alazar said, slave indy and solo indy are different. As a slave indy I tend to murder or poison other indiers if they hold value and I defend the land against lazy players